Question for our Democratic friends...

Monte1076

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Keep whistling past the graveyard, Caren. Hope you aren't another denier cautionary tale, I really do. 

When my time on this Earth is up, My Father in Heaven will Call me Home; & No vaccine will prevent that. I am at Peace with this. Perhaps you should look to your own eternity.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You are far less likely to contract or spread the virus, and your symptoms will be much less severe, if you are vaccinated. Fact. 

You can still contract it and spread it.  You can still die from the virus even if you are vaccinated.  Guess what, I did get vaccinated, but I'm still doing what I did pre-vax.  The only reason I did it was, because I was offered a substantial amount of money, and nobody is going to up my nose with a rubber hose or q-tip.  I am afraid of needles, but I was amazed that I didn't even feel the needle with the shots.  

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You HAVE grandkids because of all the vaccines back in your youth, including polio. What you are teaching them now is that political views are more important than anything else. 

Horse 🐎 :poop: .... I'm teaching them not to live in fear and to think for themselves  ....  unlike your touchy feely spoiled grandkids! ....

So if 100% of the population were vaccinated and wore masks 24/7 would this virus cease to exist? I seriously doubt it. At this point I'd say everyone that wants to be vaccinated has been so how 'bout let's call a truce and stop trying to mandate this stuff. I've said this before but really, I don't care if you get jabbed and want to wear a mask just don't try to make me. I personally know people that had the shot, still got the virus and still were hospitalized. Would they have had it worse or died if they hadn't? Who knows? How do you even prove that one way or another? At some point we have to get back to some kind of normalcy without destroying all our freedoms.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Vandalman said:

So if 100% of the population were vaccinated and wore masks 24/7 would this virus cease to exist? I seriously doubt it. At this point I'd say everyone that wants to be vaccinated has been so how 'bout let's call a truce and stop trying to mandate this stuff. I've said this before but really, I don't care if you get jabbed and want to wear a mask just don't try to make me. I personally know people that had the shot, still got the virus and still were hospitalized. Would they have had it worse or died if they hadn't? Who knows? How do you even prove that one way or another? At some point we have to get back to some kind of normalcy without destroying all our freedoms.

Indeed.

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You are far less likely to contract or spread the virus, and your symptoms will be much less severe, if you are vaccinated. Fact. 

Then why do we, as vaxxed individuals (those of us who are) need to hide in our houses and wear masks everywhere? Isn't wearing masks everywhere STILL the recommendation from the CDC for vaxxed individuals?

18 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Then why do we, as vaxxed individuals (those of us who are) need to hide in our houses and wear masks everywhere? Isn't wearing masks everywhere STILL the recommendation from the CDC for vaxxed individuals?

Control ... control ... fear and control  .....

2 hours ago, ctown81 said:

DEFLECTION ALERT! DEFLECTION ALERT!

Ah yes, bring up the slaughter of the innocent and a local democrap will cry deflection! 

was it really though? in a conversation where the Barrykeet was squawking about the value of human life in reference to those lost to COVID is pointing out your chosen parties murder of the unborn really deflection? I think it’s rather on point! But i won’t waste your time with trivial things like facts and logic! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trashyhound said:

Ah yes, bring up the slaughter of the innocent and a local democrap will cry deflection! 

was it really though? in a conversation where the Barrykeet was squawking about the value of human life in reference to those lost to COVID is pointing out your chosen parties murder of the unborn really deflection? I think it’s rather on point! But i won’t waste your time with trivial things like facts and logic! 

Well i'll ask you this question. Is refusing to wear a mask devaluing human lives? Please try to answer without mentioning abortions. 

44 minutes ago, Purpleforever said:

Natural Immunity, ever hear of it?

You know what. I see you guys point now. I'm vaccinated, so if i get Covid, the antibodies will help me fight it off better. Sooooo..... we basically wear masks not to spread it to the unvaccinated. Heck, if they are fans of natural selection, maybe I should be too. I see the light now. 

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

if yall had kids in school at any point, they had to be vaccinated. 

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/school/school-requirements.aspx

True but this one is different. I balked when the Dr tried to push Gardasil on my daughter years ago. Glad the schools didn't try to force it.  I don't think they should put parents in that situation anyway especially with the Covid vaccine. If for no other reason than the contraversy and division over it. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

You know what. I see you guys point now. I'm vaccinated, so if i get Covid, the antibodies will help me fight it off better. Sooooo..... we basically wear masks not to spread it to the unvaccinated. Heck, if they are fans of natural selection, maybe I should be too. I see the light now. 

You'll breath so much better without it lol.

• LOL! 1

50 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

So again, what does "Safe" look like? Why hasn't the Administration or the CDC given us any kind of idea of what "Safe" looks like? Do they not know?