WO vs Tatum playoffs

Racer55

7 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Out of the three you tagged, only one cares about VB lol. I hope it’s closer. Would be great if people had to chose next weekend on who to go see. Football or vball. 

Yeah, I would like it if they would stream or broadcast it. I work with this guy and he was talkin stuff. Carolee gonna spank levens behind this week. Lol I think it’s on Tuesday at TJC. I went back and watched some of the first match and it should be a good one. 

Barker is quite possibly the best VB coach in East Texas. Think he's won the district title every year he's been here at Tatum. If there's anybody that can get a team ready for the playoffs, its him. WO is really solid....hoping Tatum can step up to the challenge this time. 

On 11/8/2021 at 2:25 AM, Eagle8 said:

Barker is quite possibly the best VB coach in East Texas. Think he's won the district title every year he's been here at Tatum. If there's anybody that can get a team ready for the playoffs, its him. WO is really solid....hoping Tatum can step up to the challenge this time. 

Carolee is in the 800 club and I think Barker is at 600+. Carolee gonna show Barker what it’s like to have 800+ this week. Lol 

7 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Carolee is in the 800 club and I think Barker is at 600+. Carolee gonna show Barker what it’s like to have 800+ this week. Lol 

I just ain't got it in me to trash talk about volleyball homie lol.