Pottsboro Cardinals vs Tatum Eagles

Grampz

Bi-District Round  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Pottsboro Cardinals (5-4)
    • Tatum Eagles (8-2)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/13/2021 at 01:00 AM

1 minute ago, blesseddaily said:

Just for the record books...Winny ended up with 479 yards rushing and 7 td's against Potts last week...and yes, they were playing their starters. We were really surprised they played their starters on offense, especially the qb and receivers after the game was out of hand. 

Winny is good at running the ball. Running the ball is not a strong suit of Tatum’s offense. 

Just now, blesseddaily said:

You might want to try it this week!!! Their pass defense is much better than their run defense...they are pretty quick in the secondary. 

You may be right. But I’m willing to say they haven’t faced a corp of receivers like they’ll face this week. 

I was shocked at how few fans attended the Potts game Friday night...granted it wasn't a playoff game but it was the last game of the regular season and they are playoff bound...most teams would have filled the visitor side but there was very few there...I'm guess less than 100. Maybe since they lost to MV and wasn't going to win district there wasn't much interest...we will see how it goes for the playoff game.

7 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

I was shocked at how few fans attended the Potts game Friday night...granted it wasn't a playoff game but it was the last game of the regular season and they are playoff bound...most teams would have filled the visitor side but there was very few there...I'm guess less than 100. Maybe since they lost to MV and wasn't going to win district there wasn't much interest...we will see how it goes for the playoff game.

Our fans may have to chose between a football game or a vball game. 

Potty normally runs plays similar to what Sabine is doing now. They used to always have a qb that could run and designed plays like Sabine has this year. In the past they always had a good receiver or two as well. I haven’t watched them this year though. I’ll go ahead and say if Tatum can limit the turnovers then they “should” win this one though. I wonder if Tatum has some tricks up their sleeves now that the playoffs are here. Will be interesting to see if they can get better or not this week. Any boadcast info for this game?