Pottsboro Cardinals vs Tatum Eagles

Grampz

Bi-District Round  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Pottsboro Cardinals (5-4)
    • Tatum Eagles (8-2)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/13/2021 at 01:00 AM

Jesus. I don’t even like Tatum and I wanted them to win like it was WO out there. I know Tatum aint won but 1 playoff game in years, but dang man this wasn’t good. Now porta Potty’s won’t ever let it go that they beat the number 7 team in the state. What the efff

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

Jesus. I don’t even like Tatum and I wanted them to win like it was WO out there. I know Tatum win won but 1 playoff game in years, but dang man this wasn’t good. Now porta Potty’s won’t ever let it go that they beat the number 7 team in the state. What the efff

That’s what the announcer on Pottsboro broadcast said, but Tatum wasn’t ranked since losing to Sabine 

3 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Jesus. I don’t even like Tatum and I wanted them to win like it was WO out there. I know Tatum aint won but 1 playoff game in years, but dang man this wasn’t good. Now porta Potty’s won’t ever let it go that they beat the number 7 team in the state. What the efff

Best group to come through since the mid 2000s and one playoff win. 3 playoff games total. Pitiful. 

Just now, Sportsguru02 said:

I would say y’all are just a basketball school these days lol

Vball just got knocked out….. hoops is hoops. Both boys and girls will make a run at state in track. Softball and baseball will compete for district titles. 

10 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Best group to come through since the mid 2000s and one playoff win. 3 playoff games total. Pitiful. 

Some folks Think some changes need to be made at both schools. Alot of unhappy folks in WO. Things I’ve hear being talked about is always short kickoffs or punts and no goal line packages or under center plays for short yardage situations. Probably going to be a rebuilding situation for some schools in this district next year. 

11 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Some folks Think some changes need to be made at both schools. Alot of unhappy folks in WO. Things I’ve hear being talked about is always short kickoffs or punts and no goal line packages or under center plays for short yardage situations. Probably going to be a rebuilding situation for some schools in this district next year. 

Second week in a row a pick six was the difference.