Chapel Hill Bulldogs (7-3) vs Vidor Pirates (9-1) Bi-District playoff at Humble Turner Stadium Friday, November 12th 7:30

Chill5000

1 hour ago, bandman5554 said:

Watched both videos posted.  Vidor does what they do well, but wondering about their speed vs. CH.  #44 on Livingston seemed to be the only one with any speed, and to be honest... Unless my old man eyes are playing tricks on me.  Vidor RB's did not seem very fast.  

Don’t really gotta be all that fast to get three yards. 

• LOL! 2

Eagleborn is right.  Rarely many breakaway runs.  Four yards, 5 yards, 6 yards, first down.  Repeat.  That’s how you eat up 9-10 minutes off the play clock on one TD drive.  And I really expect Vidor’s OL to block infinitely better than Mabanks.  And remember, Vidor has beat Silsbee, Jasper and Brazosport.  All of them have plenty of speed.

Getting close to game time.  I’m looking forward to it.

19 minutes ago, jwelch77 said:

Game day......Good luck and safe travels to both squads. Go Bulldogs

Amen.  Everyone be safe.  I’ll be backing whoever wins this one.  Lol, became a Lindale fan last year all the way to the SC.

C’mon Pirates, you can do this, even with a peg leg.  Load the cannons and sharpen your blades mateys, and hoist the Skull and Crossbones.  Prepare to repel boarders.  We must defeat these scurvy knaves and send them to Davey Jones Locker.  The Black Pearl shall sail on to fight another day.

☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️👽☠️☠️☠️☠️.   Wait…..how did that 👽get in there.  Intergalactic interference.  Methinks he’ll carve up like a bulldog.  😂🤣😂.   Go Pirates!

2 minutes ago, Chill5000 said:

Oh man. Hope everything is good with him. 

Me too.  He’s been there 22 years.  Don’t remember him ever missing a game before.  Not trying to use it as an excuse, but I really do think it’s affected the Pirates play.  Tell you one thing, CH has got them a heckuva QB for the next 3 years.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Me too.  He’s been there 22 years.  Don’t remember him ever missing a game before.  Not trying to use it as an excuse, but I really do think it’s affected the Pirates play.  Tell you one thing, CH has got them a heckuva QB for the next 3 years.  

Yes! Has a lot to learn but def can be a difference maker. #16 running back is a freshman also.