#1 Carthage vs. #42 Gatesville

BevBrownJr

Just now, DAWG91 said:

Hopefully we'll find out soon.  T minus 2 hrs until kickoff.

I'm going to check it again closer to game time, but I even emailed the support at NFHS and they were clueless.  They basically just looked at the schedule and told me it doesn't appear they were scheduled to broadcast the game.  Which I know is not correct because the link was there yesterday, and you can still find it by doing a google search.  And KGAS told me they weren't able to do their own broadcast this week because of NFHS broadcasting it.  

5 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

I'm going to check it again closer to game time, but I even emailed the support at NFHS and they were clueless.  They basically just looked at the schedule and told me it doesn't appear they were scheduled to broadcast the game.  Which I know is not correct because the link was there yesterday, and you can still find it by doing a google search.  And KGAS told me they weren't able to do their own broadcast this week because of NFHS broadcasting it.  

Folks I think we got ourselves a good old fashioned cluster.

1 hour ago, mikehoncho said:

We will still be able to hear it on KGAS, better than nothing.

3 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Should be 42 to 0

twice we had receivers wide open with no defender in 15 yards and over throws them both. 
Defense is playing well. 
offense needs to run the ball better, o line needs to grab another gear. 

Just be honest - Carthage is playing uninspired football.  I also think you are over exaggerating a bit on the WR’s.  They were open, but maybe 2-3 steps not 15 yards.  #55 is not playing tonight at LG for Carthage.  I suspect that is contributing to some of the problems running the ball.  Halftime adjustments are coming and so will the points.

6 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

I’m just gonna say it… 

IF, and I do mean IF, we manage to make it and win another championship this year…. It will be the ugliest one by far. And nearly ALL thanks to the defense. 

2016 was pretty ugly too.  Should have lost in the first round at Lufkin vs Silsbee.