Bonham vs Gladewater Thursday @7 in Sulphur Springs

GWBears01

Bonham vs Gladewater   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this D5 vs D6 matchup?

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Lol figure everyone is gonna pick GW, so i thought id be the Lone Ranger this week since no one’s on here for Bonham. 

Yeah I figure this will be a dead thread since Bonham won’t be here. I would say Tatum would hijack it but they just got beat by Sabine and are licking their wounds. 

• LOL! 3

Bonham is vulnerable to the run and the deep pass. We shouldn't have any problems scoring but their offense is explosive and the no huddle, quickness of their plays might catch us flat at times. They do tend to slow down during the game but they play hurry offense a lot, mostly first series of each half.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Bonham is vulnerable to the run and the deep pass. We shouldn't have any problems scoring but their offense is explosive and the no huddle, quickness of their plays might catch us flat at times. They do tend to slow down during the game but they play hurry offense a lot, mostly first series of each half.

I think they’ll have a hard time handling us up front on either side. That will make it difficult to run and force them to beat us throwing the ball. 

6 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I think they’ll have a hard time handling us up front on either side. That will make it difficult to run and force them to beat us throwing the ball. 

True, and Rodriquez has thrown 18 interceptions this year so we could get some opportunities there.

Bonham is averaging 41 points a game but they are giving up 44.7 a game. Their offensive line is big but I think we can put pressure on Rodriquez but he's a good runner so we have to contain him. In district play we are only giving up a little over 17 points a game and scoring over 35 points a game. Bonham's defense is giving up over 300 yards a game on the ground. That’s music to the ears of our running backs. That in itself controls the clock and keeps the ball out of Rodriquez's hands. 

16 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

True, and Rodriquez has thrown 18 interceptions this year so we could get some opportunities there.

Bonham is averaging 41 points a game but they are giving up 44.7 a game. Their offensive line is big but I think we can put pressure on Rodriquez but he's a good runner so we have to contain him. In district play we are only giving up a little over 17 points a game and scoring over 35 points a game. Bonham's defense is giving up over 300 yards a game on the ground. That’s music to the ears of our running backs. That in itself controls the clock and keeps the ball out of Rodriquez's hands. 

Every defense they’ve played that is even decent has held them to half their season average or less.  

47 minutes ago, BossBear02 said:

Is This going to be a boring week? No Bonham fans? If Sabine hadn’t ran off the Tatum fans they would be here to hijack this thread. Someone Say the K word or something 😂

Man I’m always being the K man. It is your turn in the barrel 😂 

• Like 1