Bonham vs Gladewater Thursday @7 in Sulphur Springs

GWBears01

Bonham vs Gladewater   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this D5 vs D6 matchup?

This poll is closed to new votes

8 hours ago, BossBear02 said:

I heard that y’all got a running back coming back but could be losing a defense player. I am glade to see the running back coming back. The defense player I hope that’s not true. It will hurt y’all. Good luck Thursday. 

4 minutes ago, KDogg32 said:
8 hours ago, BossBear02 said:

I heard that y’all got a running back coming back but could be losing a defense player. I am glade to see the running back coming back. The defense player I hope that’s not true. It will hurt y’all. Good luck Thursday. 

I hear y’all for 3 kids that are coming back and 1 going out. I am glad to see the 3 coming back and I hope the one going out isn’t true. It will hurt y’all. Good luck on Friday. 

29 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I hear y’all for 3 kids that are coming back and 1 going out. I am glad to see the 3 coming back and I hope the one going out isn’t true. It will hurt y’all. Good luck on Friday. 

Na we good got all ours back. 

Just now, KDogg32 said:

One was discipline for what he did and had to sit out the District championship game and the other ones was hurt. He did not like it. 

Not what I heard. Jimmy’s uncle Jessie who has a kid on the 6th grade team has been keeping me up on the Kilgore goings on. 

6 minutes ago, KDogg32 said:

Yep something your coaches should have been doing and it would not have got to this point. 

Yeah I keep telling them to consult you on how to do their jobs. Do you discipline at home ?  Seems like #36 led the team in unsportsmanlike conduct in the time he was here. I figured with such a strict disciplinarian at home you would have taken care of that. 

9 minutes ago, KDogg32 said:

Yep something your coaches should have been doing and it would not have got to this point. 

It’s still funny to me that a grown man wants to talk about discipline and he’s the same guy who made an absolute fool of himself in west rusk a couple years ago arguing with a kid that wasn’t his on the field. Talk about embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

Yeah I keep telling them to consult you on how to do their jobs. Do you discipline at home ?  Seems like #36 led the team in unsportsmanlike conduct in the time he was here. I figured with such a strict disciplinarian at home you would have taken care of that. 

You ain’t kidding. That’s all on the coach though! 

1 minute ago, BarryGoldwater said:

I’m confused. The Dawg is actually a Bear?

We had the unfortunate pleasure of having to deal with him for three years. That’s why it’s even more funny to everyone who has seen how this cat has acted in the stands to talk about discipline. 

1 minute ago, BearFan13 said:

We had the unfortunate pleasure of having to deal with him for three years. That’s why it’s even more funny to everyone who has seen how this cat has acted in the stands to talk about discipline. 

Shoot man he displayed some good discipline in the stands 😂 

28 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Na you are wrong try again. But he did have some. Which he should not have and it hurt the team. But at the end of the day why not they new the coaches was not going to discipline them for it. 

9 minutes ago, KDogg32 said:

Na you are wrong try again. But he did have some. Which he should not have and it hurt the team. But at the end of the day why not they new the coaches was not going to discipline them for it. 

Is he wrong? If he wasn’t leading the team he dang sure was in the top 3. & that’s no knock on your son, we all enjoyed having him and the physicality he played with, it’s just ironic you out of all people want to keep talking about discipline.

But good look Tomorrow. One thing I have learn that it’s all about opinions and y’all can’t take that away. I can honestly say Gladewater have some great athletes every year but it’s not all about winning go into the community and helping them be better man. Some is going down the wrong road and needs y’all help. It’s not all about one player it about the team. I hope y’all make a deep run in the playoff and it makes you feel good but at the end of the day, did it make them a better man for there future. I no one on here who tries to help but are you doing enough. Some of the kids don’t have that father figure or the mother in there life. I talk with some of the kids and they are struggling. I talk with kids at Kilgore every day. My son got me to understand one thing. It’s not all about football it’s about him been better man and getting ready for the real world and dad I am a senior this year. That open up my eyes. And he is enjoying his senior year. 

5 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Is he wrong? If he wasn’t leading the team he dang sure was in the top 3. & that’s no knock on your son, we all enjoyed having him and the physicality he played with, it’s just ironic you out of all people want to keep talking about discipline.

Discipline is not about on the field it is also off the field. What do you do when you don’t have someone holding your hand. My son is not the best but I taught him to be respectful and understand right from wrong. I taught  him I can’t hold his hands all the time. He no if he does wrong and get caught up that’s on him. I can’t say he don’t go out and have fun. But he no not to get caught up. 

1 minute ago, KDogg32 said:

Discipline is not about on the field it is also off the field. What do you do when you don’t have someone holding your hand. My son is not the best but I taught him to be respectful and understand right from wrong. I taught  him I can’t hold his hands all the time. He no if he does wrong and get caught up that’s on him. I can’t say he don’t go out and have fun. But he no not to get caught up. 

You’re right. Discipline starts off the field. I’m just wondering why a grown man brings up discipline so much when he showed first hand several times in the stand that he doesn’t have discipline. That’s all. Cool how you jump around the west rusk incident and don’t comment on that.