Bonham vs Gladewater Thursday @7 in Sulphur Springs

GWBears01

Bonham vs Gladewater   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this D5 vs D6 matchup?

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

You’re right. Discipline starts off the field. I’m just wondering why a grown man brings up discipline so much when he showed first hand several times in the stand that he doesn’t have discipline. That’s all. Cool how you jump around the west rusk incident and don’t comment on that. 

Did not show my hand again told the truth DJ should of been play QB that night.  Sorry you don’t like that. Like I said before some people don’t like the truth.  Any way good look tomorrow. 

10 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

You’re right. Discipline starts off the field. I’m just wondering why a grown man brings up discipline so much when he showed first hand several times in the stand that he doesn’t have discipline. That’s all. Cool how you jump around the west rusk incident and don’t comment on that. 

Did not show my hand again told the truth DJ should of been play QB that night.  Sorry you don’t like that. Like I said before some people don’t like the truth.  Any way good look tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, KDogg32 said:

Nobody is asking who should’ve been QB. The question is were you being undisciplined shouting at another persons kid because you didn’t want them playing QB. Go ahead and dance around it some more Mr. disciplined. 

2 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Nobody is asking who should’ve been QB. The question is were you being undisciplined shouting at another persons kid because you didn’t want them playing QB. Go ahead and dance around it some more Mr. disciplined. 

Never shout at the kid. I said something to the coaching staff  The kid is a great athletic but he should not have been playing QB. I am sorry if I hurt some feelings. I was not the only one say he should not have been playing QB. But if it makes you feel better I was wrong for giving my opinion out loud. You blame that on the coaching staff for putting him in that position. But I forgot they do no wrong. 

5 minutes ago, KDogg32 said:

Never shout at the kid. I said something to the coaching staff  The kid is a great athletic but he should not have been playing QB. I am sorry if I hurt some feelings. I was not the only one say he should not have been playing QB. But if it makes you feel better I was wrong for giving my opinion out loud. You blame that on the coaching staff for putting him in that position. But I forgot they do no wrong. 

If my memory serves correctly DJ was being disciplined that game “which apparently we never do”. The kid took offense to the b.s. you were shouting from the stands and started shouting back at you. Nobody said they do no wrong. That still doesn’t give you the right to act like an absolute clown then come back around and make comments about discipline. 🤡 

the kid had a mother and family in the stands and had to listen to you ramble on and on about it. It’s not all about football though, it’s about the kids right??? Straight up clown. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

If my memory serves correctly DJ was being disciplined that game “which apparently we never do”. The kid took offense to the b.s. you were shouting from the stands and started shouting back at you. Nobody said they do no wrong. That still doesn’t give you the right to act like an absolute clown then come back around and make comments about discipline. 🤡 

the kid had a mother and family in the stands and had to listen to you ramble on and on about it. 

Nope 

6 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

the kid had a mother and family in the stands and had to listen to you ramble on and on about it. 

you wrong he was not been discipline he was playing receiver. But anyways you going to try and figure away to make me the bad guy instead of the coaching staff. Good luck tomorrow.  

1 minute ago, KDogg32 said:

Nope 

you wrong he was not been discipline he was playing receiver. But anyways you going to try and figure away to make me the bad guy instead of the coaching staff. Good luck tomorrow.  

Lol DJ sat on the sideline 90% of the game. He did go in at receiver towards the end. There’s no making you sound like the bad guy, you were in the wrong. No matter how bad you wanted it to be Berrys fault, it wasn’t. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Lol DJ sat on the sideline 90% of the game. He did go in at receiver towards the end. There’s no making you sound like the bad guy, you were in the wrong. No matter how bad you wanted it to be Berrys fault, it wasn’t. 

What bro make you feel good. 

3 hours ago, KDogg32 said:
11 hours ago, BossBear02 said:

I heard that y’all got a running back coming back but could be losing a defense player. I am glade to see the running back coming back. The defense player I hope that’s not true. It will hurt y’all. Good luck Thursday. 

3 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

I hear y’all for 3 kids that are coming back and 1 going out. I am glad to see the 3 coming back and I hope the one going out isn’t true. It will hurt y’all. Good luck on Friday. 

I'm so confused about this.... who has players out? 

40 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I have no idea I was just running him in circles 😂 

54 minutes ago, bearnation said:

I'm so confused about this.... who has players out? 

Y’all got one coming back and one going to be out. Got a text from a friend in Gladewater that ask me a question. Running back come back a defensive player    might be out. 

Not related to this particular game, but just curious what was the young man's name that played on the Defensive Line for Gladewater a few years back.  He was a terror for the Bears and I believe he went on to play for some DI school in Texas, but lost track of him.  I watched him play in a playoff game at Royse City one year.  Awesome talent and he was a beast of a young man on the gridiron. 

1 hour ago, micotrav said:

Not related to this particular game, but just curious what was the young man's name that played on the Defensive Line for Gladewater a few years back.  He was a terror for the Bears and I believe he went on to play for some DI school in Texas, but lost track of him.  I watched him play in a playoff game at Royse City one year.  Awesome talent and he was a beast of a young man on the gridiron. 

Daylon Mack is who you are talking about.  Got drafted Baltimore