Mineola vs Sabine

Bclove05

Mineola vs Sabine  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Mineola Yellowjackets
    • Sabine Cardinals

This poll is closed to new votes

I though the Jackets could have kept the score 14-14 at half or 21-14 Mineola. The INT that was fumbled at the goal line was a big play. Second half adjustments by the Jacket coaches were key, Sabine secondary was biting hard on the run and got burnt for scores. It was a great game and congrats to the Cards for a hard fought game. Burns burnt the Jackets several times and the Sabine fans I’m sure are proud of the team, they have made great strides since the last time they played the Jackets in Bullard in 2016 playoffs.

12 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

I though the Jackets could have kept the score 14-14 at half or 21-14 Mineola. The INT that was fumbled at the goal line was a big play. Second half adjustments by the Jacket coaches were key, Sabine secondary was biting hard on the run and got burnt for scores. It was a great game and congrats to the Cards for a hard fought game. Burns burnt the Jackets several times and the Sabine fans I’m sure are proud of the team, they have made great strides since the last time they played the Jackets in Bullard in 2016 playoffs.

Sabine safety was biting hard on the run