Evadale Rebels vs. Cushing Bearkats @ Red Devil Field in Huntington, TX Friday night at 7:00 PM

HulaKat

Cushing vs. Evadale  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

Well, The Bearkats had their chances… hats off to the Evadale Rebels and good luck going forward in the playoffs.  I believe they will win their next game.  They knew what worked and they took advantage.

Scored two of their TD’s on the play I said they needed to look out for and would not adjust.

Bearkats had the ball inside Evadale’s  15 four times and either fumbled or turned it over on downs due to lack of variety of play calling and poor execution.  Probably good execution would have got the job done… but that’s the way it goes.

Cushing will lose 3 seniors but have a good 6-1 JV moving up. The lone loss to Carlisle which has some of the best coaching you could ask for.

My hats off to the seniors playing their last game… I feel for you young men… this is a life-building step and you put forth the effort.  You will be better for what you have experienced the last four years.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, HulaKat said:

Well, The Bearkats had their chances… hats off to the Evadale Rebels and good luck going forward in the playoffs.  I believe they will win their next game.  They knew what worked and they took advantage.

Scored two of their TD’s on the play I said they needed to look out for and would not adjust.

Bearkats had the ball inside Evadale’s  15 four times and either fumbled or turned it over on downs due to lack of variety of play calling and poor execution.  Probably good execution would have got the job done… but that’s the way it goes.

Cushing will lose 3 seniors but have a good 6-1 JV moving up. The lone loss to Carlisle which has some of the best coaching you could ask for.

My hats off to the seniors playing their last game… I feel for you young men… this is a life-building step and you put forth the effort.  You will be better for what you have experienced the last four years.

Good job updating the game.  Sorry your Bearkats lost (as did my Vidor Pirates), but Cushing (and Vidor) will be back next year.  This experience will be good for the program.

11 hours ago, Hagar said:

Good job updating the game.  Sorry your Bearkats lost (as did my Vidor Pirates), but Cushing (and Vidor) will be back next year.  This experience will be good for the program.

I believe they only lose 3 seniors that start…Plus we have a 6-1 JV coming up… the only game they list was to Carlisle… which were very well coached.

JV had wins against Garrison and Lovelady twice.

QB coming up will be a sophomore and can throw the ball as well as run… he see the field well and is just as scappy as his older brother last few years before this one.

Bearkats we’re not able to stop Evadale’s #12 who scored on a hook and ladder and just flat out outran everyone….  3 plays over 60 yards.  

• Like 1

On 11/13/2021 at 10:10 PM, HulaKat said:

Will be interesting to see how re-alignment goes with Aalto and Carlisle prolly moving down.

Nasty rumor going round that the d2 number goes down by 3.5...puts us and alto back into d 1. As well as Linden Kildare 🤷‍♂️..that would make us all the smallest teams in D1 again.😡😡😡