bordertown

Who Wins  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Texas High or Fulshear

• Texas High
    • Fulshear

This poll is closed to new votes

11 minutes ago, bordertown said:

Congrats to the Tigers … onward. Congrats to the Chargers on their first playoff game in school history. You have some nice pieces to build with in the future. First bell is at 8:15 tomorrow.

Team was pretty much sophs and juniors.  When I moved to Houston in 1972 Fulshear was way out and only a couple of buildings and a gas station.  Now,  nothing but subdivisions as far as you can see and more going up everyday.  This school will be 6A in the very near future.

7 minutes ago, Slimbodine said:

Team was pretty much sophs and juniors.  When I moved to Houston in 1972 Fulshear was way out and only a couple of buildings and a gas station.  Now,  nothing but subdivisions as far as you can see and more going up everyday.  This school will be 6A in the very near future.

And by the way,  a very nice area with lots of high dollar homes.

8 minutes ago, Slimbodine said:

By snapshot numbers they are a 5A Div 1 now.