DeKalb Vs. Arp, Friday @ 7:30 in Atlanta

Bearliever

Bi-District Round  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• DeKalb Bears (7-3)
    • Arp Tigers (7-3)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/13/2021 at 01:30 AM

This should be a pretty good game. I think we are matched pretty evenly and both teams will play hard. Should be a physical game that I think my DK BEARS will come out on top. Good luck and hoping for a injury free game by both. GO BEARS

640563003.jpg

2 minutes ago, OLEMAN said:

DeKalb kind of had an up and down season. I think they win in a close one

This has been the most consistent season DeKalb has had in years. They have an extremely good back that’s just a sophomore. His little cousin tore threw all teams in 8th grade. It will be a dangerous backfield in two years with those two playing by each other. 

At the first of the year I would have bet they would take district.  Seems the DF game took the wind out of their sails.  Hooks had a down year.  I didn’t expect the Hornets to keep it close.  Especially missing a couple of key players.  I think DK has as much talent as any one in Dist.  They didn’t show up in a couple games.  One being the win at Hooks

On 11/9/2021 at 9:41 PM, OLEMAN said:

At the first of the year I would have bet they would take district.  Seems the DF game took the wind out of their sails.  Hooks had a down year.  I didn’t expect the Hornets to keep it close.  Especially missing a couple of key players.  I think DK has as much talent as any one in Dist.  They didn’t show up in a couple games.  One being the win at Hooks

As much as daingerfield? Lol you’re crazy. Daingerfield has D1 dudes everywhere 

On 11/9/2021 at 9:41 PM, OLEMAN said:

Huh?