DeKalb Vs. Arp, Friday @ 7:30 in Atlanta

Bearliever

Bi-District Round  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• DeKalb Bears (7-3)
    • Arp Tigers (7-3)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/13/2021 at 01:30 AM

On 11/9/2021 at 9:31 PM, BarryGoldwater said:

This has been the most consistent season DeKalb has had in years. They have an extremely good back that’s just a sophomore. His little cousin tore threw all teams in 8th grade. It will be a dangerous backfield in two years with those two playing by each other. 

I've seen the 8th grader.  Why wait two years??  That kid could start on a lot of varsities NOW!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

I've seen the 8th grader.  Why wait two years??  That kid could start on a lot of varsities NOW!

Very true. I don’t see them not utilizing him next year as a freshman. I wouldn’t put to much on his plate mentally. He still is a youngster, but he’s a grown man physically. Going to be an exciting duo for the next two seasons. 

3 hours ago, Jerryhawk111 said:

It kills me how many people think certain teams have as much talent as Daingerfield. They just don't really get the depth of talent there year in and year out

3 hours ago, Jerryhawk111 said:

It kills me how many people think certain teams have as much talent as Daingerfield. They just don't really get the depth of talent there year in and year out

1 hour ago, TIMRIGGINS said:

They have more talent that we did at Dillon High. 

Y’all take it easy. Geezus his poster name is OLEMAN. Maybe he thinks it’s 1952

16 hours ago, TIMRIGGINS said:

As much as daingerfield? Lol you’re crazy. Daingerfield has D1 dudes everywhere 

I disagree. They are not near the team they had in the 2008 to 2010.  There were a few D1 players in that group for sure.  But more D2 level even then. Not the 83 team but very dominate

@Tiger1995 JJ. Not a knock on Arp. Happy to see them back in the playoffs. Hope things are turning around. Get out of Yankee country and help them out. This will be a fantastic game. Honestly don’t have a clue who will win. Great matchup. DeKalb fields a good group of hard nosed country boys. I’d just like to see them get a playoff win. Saying that, it’d do me some good to see Arp get them a well deserved playoff win. Both could gain lots of momentum with a win tonight for their respective programs in the future. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, OLEMAN said:

I disagree. They are not near the team they had in the 2008 to 2010.  There were a few D1 players in that group for sure.  But more D2 level even then. Not the 83 team but very dominate

I know for a fact there are 4 players with D1 offers on the Daingerfield team. I'd be willing to bet there aren't many 3A teams in the state with that type of talent. This team may not be as good as the teams they've had in the past but they are still by far the most talented team in that district.