2ADI Bi-District Rematch: Garrison Bulldogs vs Hawkins Hawks

Ronster23

Tentatively scheduled to shoot this rematch of last year's bi-district game between the Garrison Bulldogs and the Hawkins Hawks.  Last year the Bulldogs took down the undefeated Hawks, so this should be a lively rematch. Game to be played at Bruce Bradshaw Stadium on the West Rusk ISD campus New London TX.  

You will be able to view the photos on my Facebook page, "Sport Shot Photography by Ronnie Sartors"

Here are some of my photos of last year's game at Henderson Lion Stadium

Hawkins.Garrison.Collage.jpg

49 minutes ago, Ronster23 said:

Tentatively scheduled to shoot this rematch of last year's bi-district game between the Garrison Bulldogs and the Hawkins Hawks.  Last year the Bulldogs took down the undefeated Hawks, so this should be a lively rematch. Game to be played at Bruce Bradshaw Stadium on the West Rusk ISD campus New London TX.  

You will be able to view the photos on my Facebook page, "Sport Shot Photography by Ronnie Sartors"

Here are some of my photos of last year's game at Henderson Lion Stadium

Hawkins.Garrison.Collage.jpg

Picking Garrison to do it again.

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

We are better than last year, athough our record doesn’t show it mostlly due to injuries .... How is Hawkins compared to last year's team? ....

Kirk, you guys can win this, but you gotta stop the wing T. They have a couple of tough runners toting the skin.

If we can build on the win last week and eliminate turnovers, we should win by a couple scores.  The line play on both sides was much better last week and our backs ran with some authority.  The only thing that worried me about the Joaquin game is the fact that we stuck the knife in but didn't twist it.  We can't let teams off the hook when we have them on their heels.  We were driving as pretty as you please at the start of the third quarter then fumbled, let them score, and threw a pick six which the receiver bobbled the very next drive.  Had we scored on either of those drives, I don't think we would have been in overtime.  That being said,  we are a long way ahead of where we were a month ago.

• Like 1