Gilmer vs Mexia

gilmerstar

If the Buckeyes play as efficiently as they did against PG last week, nobody in Region II will stay within 3-4 scores. I know PG isn’t having the best season, but I watched that stream last Friday — because the Celina/Sanger game was over with 4 minutes — and that’s as complete a game as I remember Gilmer having in a long, long time.

4 minutes ago, Jerryhawk111 said:

After watching Gilmer, they won't be tested for a couple rounds

Completely agree. If they play the way they played against PG, they won't be tested until the semifinals. Looking at the Region II bracket, the only teams I could see having some *success against the Buckeyes are Van and possibly Glen Rose.

*success - (noun) scoring 21 points, possibly being within 14 points after the first quarter, but still getting beat by 3-4 scores.

• Like 1

Just now, BarryGoldwater said:

You’re right chain. Especially on this fine day. Honor the flag so many fought for. So many died for. Then get back on the bus lol. All bs aside chain, thank you for your service. 

My fam has been in every conflict starting with the first on,we left blood on the ground to mix with the dirt,in almost every nation we've fought in...I take this holiday as more important than the breath in my lungs.I saw a police officer talking to a service member in a store in Brenham this morning before daylight,stopped and thanked both for their service to my people.God I love my country,and the people who risk their life to protect it image.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CasualObserver70 said:

43-7 now. The good news about having four teams from each district make the playoffs is it gives some teams in a really tough district a chance to continue playing. The bad news is it creates some really horrible mismatches.

Mexia is terrible. I’m not even talking football. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1