Nutty Scumbag GOP Congressmen Posts Anime Video Of Him Murdering AOC and Others.

BarryLaverty

The man was a respectable dentist, at one point, until he lost his mind. He was the one that his own family campaigned against him. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rep-gosar-under-fire-anime-054643225.html

Associated Press

Rep. Gosar under fire for anime attacking Rep. Ocasio-Cortez

c734d3f5b78de8e82074f662c8f0066b

FILE - Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., waits for a news conference about the Delta variant of COVID-19 and the origin of the virus, at the Capitol in Washington, Thursday, July 22, 2021. Gosar is facing criticism after he tweeted a video that included altered animation showing him striking congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez with a sword. In a tweet Monday night, Ocasio-Cortez said Gosar “shared a fantasy video of him killing me.” (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite, File)

PHOENIX (AP) — Arizona Rep. Paul Gosar was facing criticism after he tweeted a video that included altered animation showing him striking Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez with a sword.

In a tweet Monday night, Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., referred to Gosar as “a creepy member I work with” and said he “shared a fantasy video of him killing me.” She added that Gosar would face no consequences because Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy “cheers him on with excuses.” She also said that institutions “don’t protect” women of color.

A fellow House Democrat, Ted Lieu of California, referred to Gosar’s tweet as “sick behavior” and said in a tweet of his own: “In any workplace in America, if a coworker made an anime video killing another coworker, that person would be fired.”

Gosar, a Republican, posted the video Sunday afternoon with a note saying: “Any anime fans out there?”

-

The roughly 90-second video is an altered version of a Japanese anime series, interspersed with shots of border patrol officers and migrants at the southern U.S. border. During one roughly 10-second section of the video, animated characters whose faces have been replaced with Gosar and fellow Republican Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Lauren Boebert of Colorado are seen fighting other animated characters.

In one scene, Gosar's character is seen striking the one made to look like Ocasio-Cortez in the neck with a sword.

Twitter later attached a warning to the tweet saying “it violated the Twitter Rules about hateful conduct. However, Twitter has determined that it may be in the public’s interest for the Tweet to remain accessible.”

Gosar is known as an ardent ally of former President Donald Trump. He was among the lawmakers whose phone or computer records a House panel investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection asked social media and telecommunications companies to preserve as they were potentially involved with efforts to “challenge, delay or interfere” with the certification or otherwise try to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

The man was a respectable dentist, at one point, until he lost his mind. He was the one that his own family campaigned against him. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rep-gosar-under-fire-anime-054643225.html

Associated Press

Rep. Gosar under fire for anime attacking Rep. Ocasio-Cortez

c734d3f5b78de8e82074f662c8f0066b

FILE - Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., waits for a news conference about the Delta variant of COVID-19 and the origin of the virus, at the Capitol in Washington, Thursday, July 22, 2021. Gosar is facing criticism after he tweeted a video that included altered animation showing him striking congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez with a sword. In a tweet Monday night, Ocasio-Cortez said Gosar “shared a fantasy video of him killing me.” (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite, File)

PHOENIX (AP) — Arizona Rep. Paul Gosar was facing criticism after he tweeted a video that included altered animation showing him striking Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez with a sword.

In a tweet Monday night, Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., referred to Gosar as “a creepy member I work with” and said he “shared a fantasy video of him killing me.” She added that Gosar would face no consequences because Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy “cheers him on with excuses.” She also said that institutions “don’t protect” women of color.

A fellow House Democrat, Ted Lieu of California, referred to Gosar’s tweet as “sick behavior” and said in a tweet of his own: “In any workplace in America, if a coworker made an anime video killing another coworker, that person would be fired.”

Gosar, a Republican, posted the video Sunday afternoon with a note saying: “Any anime fans out there?”

-

The roughly 90-second video is an altered version of a Japanese anime series, interspersed with shots of border patrol officers and migrants at the southern U.S. border. During one roughly 10-second section of the video, animated characters whose faces have been replaced with Gosar and fellow Republican Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Lauren Boebert of Colorado are seen fighting other animated characters.

In one scene, Gosar's character is seen striking the one made to look like Ocasio-Cortez in the neck with a sword.

Twitter later attached a warning to the tweet saying “it violated the Twitter Rules about hateful conduct. However, Twitter has determined that it may be in the public’s interest for the Tweet to remain accessible.”

Gosar is known as an ardent ally of former President Donald Trump. He was among the lawmakers whose phone or computer records a House panel investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection asked social media and telecommunications companies to preserve as they were potentially involved with efforts to “challenge, delay or interfere” with the certification or otherwise try to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

You can’t convict a man for having a fantasy...🙄

17 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Well, the leftists are planning to start the "Minority Report" for real, I mean Tom Cruise has shown us that you can prevent crimes with these fortune tellers. Or we can reference Hydra from "Captain America--Winter Soldier" where they were just going to kill everyone that was a threat to them. :rofl:

21 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

No one is saying to convict him, but he can be censured or spoken to, at the very least, about professional and appropriate and SANE interactions with others on the Hill. His 'fun' could also influence other crazies other there to act, as well. How about some basic common decency? 

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Well, the leftists are planning to start the "Minority Report" for real, I mean Tom Cruise has shown us that you can prevent crimes with these fortune tellers. Or we can reference Hydra from "Captain America--Winter Soldier" where they were just going to kill everyone that was a threat to them. :rofl:

But that’s Different...🙄

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

No one is saying to convict him, but he can be censured or spoken to, at the very least, about professional and appropriate and SANE interactions with others on the Hill. His 'fun' could also influence other crazies other there to act, as well. How about some basic common decency? 

Like You dems showed Trump?!😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Coming from the "attacker" on the past president. What a freaking HYPOCRITE!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

What a vile, classless society we have become. From Kathy Griffin to this guy we have lost all sense of decency.

A story from "The Hill" I saw earlier today was about a Republican who got threats of harm left as voicemails against him and his family (death threats, basically) because he voted for the infrastructure package.

Sure. Be upset that he voted for it. But just don't vote for him next time. Voice your disapproval to his office. But don't physically threaten the guy or his family.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

A story from "The Hill" I saw earlier today was about a Republican who got threats of harm left as voicemails against him and his family (death threats, basically) because he voted for the infrastructure package.

Sure. Be upset that he voted for it. But just don't vote for him next time. Voice your disapproval to his office. But don't physically threaten the guy or his family.

That is the way it is supposed to be. 

9 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Just ask Bernie and Beto they wrote some risque books.  It was all fine and dandy when the red head comedian did a photo holding Trump's head.  I bet Barry got a big giggle out of that one.  I'm not going to ever watch the anime, but he has his right to free speech.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

image.jpegSo I guess this was AOK….

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I can agree with this.  This is along the lines of Kathy Griffin’s drawings about Trump

51 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Nope, and her career was 'canceled' for it by 'conservatives'. 

Conservatives can’t cancel careers. Hollywood listens to conservatives? Did I miss something? Now liberals, on the other hand, are freaking pros at it. That’s until they pushed on Dave Chapelle. He basically told them to tuck it back and go blankety blank themselves. 

1 hour ago, EnjoyLife said:

We should all act with basic human decency. That is severely lacking in our gutter culture. We might have freedom of speech but with freedom comes responsibility. 

We either HAVE free speech or we do NOT.......simple as that.......

12 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Her career was cancelled because she was a terrible comedian.  I forgot her name, and gave her the right to express herself.  The last I heard a few months ago she was diagnosed with cancer.  I had never heard of her before her Trump stunt, but I've heard more about her since.  I can probably name 100 female comedians just off the top of my head, but she was never anything big.  

On 11/10/2021 at 6:13 AM, BarryLaverty said:

She didn't have a career to cancel at that point!  That was the only thing anyone had seen her do in 20 years!  Ain't no conservatives been watching her ever.

That being said, she can say whatever she wants.  I believe in free speech to the fullest.  I may not buy your product after you say it, but you are more than free to say it.

56 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

She didn't have a career to cancel at that point!  That was the only thing anyone had seen her do in 20 years!  Ain't no conservatives been watching her ever.

That being said, she can say whatever she wants.  I believe in free speech to the fullest.  I may not buy your product after you say it, but you are more than free to say it.

She actually did have a stand up career, with several filmed specials, and she had her own show that she won a Emmy for, about being on the D list. Her career was harmed by this, no doubt. 

• LOL! 1