Radio host says he won't eat until Congress passes voting rights legislation

Monte1076

Note that he doesn't say he's not eating at all. Just that he's not eating "solid food". Which, in my opinion, is a "work around".

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/580694-radio-host-says-he-wont-eat-until-congress-passes-voting-rights-legislation

If I put apples in a blender and puree them, they're no longer solid. Same with any fruit or vegetable you can put in a blender. Or anything else, for that matter.

I have frozen "tropical blend" fruits in my freezer right now. If I put them in a blender with a little milk, and blend it together, I have a nice, tasty smoothie. And it's technically not "solid food".

1 minute ago, Monte1076 said:

Note that he doesn't say he's not eating at all. Just that he's not eating "solid food". Which, in my opinion, is a "work around".

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/580694-radio-host-says-he-wont-eat-until-congress-passes-voting-rights-legislation

These idiots are trying their best to convince their people that America is a “Democracy”, when it is a “Constitutional Republic”....🙄

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

These idiots are trying their best to convince their people that America is a “Democracy”, when it is a “Constitutional Republic”....🙄

Maybe they're operating under the premise that if you say it enough it'll somehow be true.

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

If I put apples in a blender and puree them, they're no longer solid. Same with any fruit or vegetable you can put in a blender. Or anything else, for that matter.

I have frozen "tropical blend" fruits in my freezer right now. If I put them in a blender with a little milk, and blend it together, I have a nice, tasty smoothie. And it's technically not "solid food".

Is the tropical blend from Schwan's--I get that all the time also--it's freaking incredible. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

Maybe they're operating under the premise that if you say it enough it'll somehow be true.

Rules for thee, but not for me. 

Besides, the Constitution already states, states are in charge of elections. This is just the first attempt to get rid of the electoral college, because liberals know they have more idiots on their side when it comes to elections. Just look at the last one. 

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

Is the tropical blend from Schwan's--I get that all the time also--it's freaking incredible. :thumbsup:

No, it's just from the grocery store. What I usually do is mix it with a banana and some milk, and a little powdered cocoa. Either that, or I'll do something like cherries, bananas, milk, and cocoa. Good stuff.

8 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Somebody send this to the guy :  

22 hours ago, BarryGoldwater said:

When SNL was actually funny. Seems like forever ago. 

I haven't watched it much since the days of Adam Sandler, Chris Farley, Phil Hartman, Mike Myers, Dana Carvey, Tim Meadows, Rob Schneider, David Spade, Norm McDonald, Julia Sweeney, and believe it or not Sarah Silverman and Al Franken.  

12 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I haven't watched it much since the days of Adam Sandler, Chris Farley, Phil Hartman, Mike Myers, Dana Carvey, Tim Meadows, Rob Schneider, David Spade, Norm McDonald, Julia Sweeney, and believe it or not Sarah Silverman and Al Franken.  

Same here. Huge Chris Farley fan. 

8AA1B427-C0CE-4A35-9F5E-D64C907EC2B7.gif