Rittenhouse Trial Day 6: State’s Autopsy Expert Supports Self-Defense Narrative In Another Disastrous Prosecution Day

Monte1076

1 minute ago, ctown81 said:

I was just about to call this self-defense until I saw the whole video. I didn't know he had shot someone else and that's why it was chasing him. Today was the first time I watched the video and when I watch the small segments it seemed like that was just chasing him but upon further review more haple Ed. 

I don't understand what you are saying.  People were chasing him during both shootings.

31 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

My understanding is he was not old enough to purchase the weapon.  

If a 15 year old (not old enough to drive) is sitting in the car and starts being attacked while parents go into the store........starts the car and runs over the attacker to defend themself, they are guilty of what?

Now your reaching 

• Stinks 1

9 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Just getting ready now to watch antifa and blm rioting in the streets again when his verdict comes out as NOT GUILTY.......

They definately will hate the fact that he has a right to defend himself. They will likely drum up some kind of superficial charge to nail him on though. And BLM/antifa are gonna riot with no consequences regardless of the outcome. I haven't heard of any of the rioters facing charges.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ObiOne said:

Surprised he is testifying.

I'm glad he did.  He gave a lot of credit to his case that he wasn't a vigilante as the left has painted him to be.  I read that he's studying to be a nurse at Arizona State, but I'm guessing he's doing it from home.  I think the case should be dismissed.  I'm fine with him getting some probation for having the rifle, but no jail time.  I think he won the judge over today as well.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

Yes, I am talking about the rioting, burning and looting.

Im talking about the knuckleheads that were involved in the rioting, burning and looting and ended up shot because they attacked someone.

Im also talking about Kyles decision making that night. He is not a law enforcement officer. He is not a fire fighter. He is not even an EMT. At that time he was just a 17 year old that chose to insert himself into an extremely volatile situation and because of that decision he is on trial this very minute...and the juries verdict will decide if his life is ruined at the age of 18. 

He was clearly acting in self defense when he fired...and based on what I know I do not believe he should be convicted...but what happened that night was a confluence of poor decision making by Kyle and by the rioters...and it left two people dead and Kyle on trial. None of it should have never happened.

It's about time you really looked into the case.  

• Like 1

Of course I would help my family, friends or neighbors if they were being attacked or robbed. What I would not do is insert myself into the middle of a riot involving hundreds of people to defend businesses from being burned or looted. That is law enforcements job. If I did insert myself in that riot I could not stop what was happening...but there is a good chance that I would end getting attacked...and shoot some folks...and end up on trial for it. I guarantee you that if Kyle or the guys that he shot could go back in time every single one of them would choose to stay home that night instead.

I don't know what Kyle's relationship was to the owner of the car dealership.  I realize that the owners son's testified that they did not ask anyone to guard the dealerships (there were 3 in that area).  However, I do believe the owner their father asked him and his friend to do it for him.  I don't know what payment was offered to them.  Maybe it was a car, and what 17 year old kid wouldn't want a car ?  I went all the way to Cincinnati, OH for my first one, and sold my entire music collection to pay for the trip and the car.  In a way I regret it, because I worked many odd jobs for that record collection, and it would probably be worth enough to buy me a brand new one today.  That being said a teenager will do about anything for their first car.  You might be right, but that's 20/20.  

Yep. Just issue every 17 year old an AR15 and tell them to keep the peace. What could possibly go wrong?

You do know that you can enlist in the military at 17 with parental consent.  Many kids lied about their age to fight for this country.  The Hippie generation changed all of that.  

2 hours ago, ObiOne said:

If a 15 year old (not old enough to drive) is sitting in the car and starts being attacked while parents go into the store........starts the car and runs over the attacker to defend themself, they are guilty of what?

I don't know what the laws of Wisconsin are, but you can buy your child a gun in Texas.  My dad gave me my first when I was 12.  

• Like 1

Just something else to divide the country. Let the cops do their jobs. Nothing wrong with protesting things you are passionate about. In fact, as soon as looters and mischievous individuals start there shenanigans those legit protesters should beat the living hell out of them. Takes away from the whole idea of protesting. If protesters don’t squash the goons amongst them then let the cops do it. If you have property in the vicinity then lock and load. It’s your right to defend it. I don’t think people should freelance their services though. 

13 hours ago, ObiOne said:

This analogy isn't even close. 

20 hours ago, ctown81 said:

maybe the "tears" secured his not guilty

He didn't need tears.  This case is cut and dry.  They attacked him and he shot them.  Self defense by every definition.

18 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

Yes, I am talking about the rioting, burning and looting.

Im talking about the knuckleheads that were involved in the rioting, burning and looting and ended up shot because they attacked someone.

Im also talking about Kyles decision making that night. He is not a law enforcement officer. He is not a fire fighter. He is not even an EMT. At that time he was just a 17 year old that chose to insert himself into an extremely volatile situation and because of that decision he is on trial this very minute...and the juries verdict will decide if his life is ruined at the age of 18. 

He was clearly acting in self defense when he fired...and based on what I know I do not believe he should be convicted...but what happened that night was a confluence of poor decision making by Kyle and by the rioters...and it left two people dead and Kyle on trial. None of it should have never happened.

He is not a LE officer, but they weren't doing anything to protect innocent people or businesses.  At one time, people would be proud to see everyday citizens stepping up to protect their neighborhoods from rioting and looting, but now we should just sit back and let it happen so that nothing bad happens to pedophiles who choose to destroy people's things.  Sad.

18 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

Yep. Just issue every 17 year old an AR15 and tell them to keep the peace. What could possibly go wrong?

You should probably research the second amendment and what militias were when it was written.

17 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

Now that you mention it...I think that is correct. He was not of a legal age to possess that weapon. 

He was not of legal age to purchase the weapon.  In Wisconsin, people under 18 are allowed to carry long rifles.  Do a little research.

• Thanks 1