This place will go crazy when China Spring beats Carthage in the playoffs this year!đź‘Ť

TCU44

There’s been several posters, even from Carthage, who have stated that a team like CS has a chance if they can control the clock and play good defense. Problem is CS doesn’t really run that kind of offense. Still say they have to hold Carthage under 21 to win…

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

There’s been several posters, even from Carthage, who have stated that a team like CS has a chance if they can control the clock and play good defense. Problem is CS doesn’t really run that kind of offense. Still say they have to hold Carthage under 21 to win…

Let’s be honest. Yeah technically speaking anyone can be beat, but realistically ring 9 is in route. With them staying in 4AD2, rings  10 & 11 are all but guaranteed. It is what it is. I enjoy seeing it because once it’s gone it’s going to be hard to duplicate. Who knows how many SS could get. Second highest paid coach in Texas. First when you factor in cost of living. Why would he leave? How many coaches can stay in one spot and never even have to think about a uhaul. I’m sure the list is short. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

He's trying to troll Carthage fans. Most of us with any intelligence know that while our defense is elite, our offense is in rebuilding mode. They're a run heavy team which will work against them. 

I will give TCU a little credit. He has been just a little bit more subtle about it this year. And he has spread the love to other teams as well. Lol. 

This post is a few weeks early TCU!