#3 Childress and region 1 favorite in 3ad2 goes down

lionpride08

1 hour ago, Nick2011 said:

That’s exactly right. I like it because it gives teams a chance that come out of a strong district and exposes teams who come out of a weak district! 

I watched y’all game tonight and y’all are pretty good. Just hope y’all have enough speed to match daingerfield! That’s if they get the chance to play your team 

14 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Nah @EastTxFinest gonna be to busy eating cheese fries and nachos to even notice the spanking those baby blues are putting on them cats 😂😂

That habit you got is terrible. Prayers up big timer. Them Tigers gonna hit yall so hard them Raiders gonna tell them refs “check their helmets for NyQuil!!! We sleep standing still!”

I’ve said all year Childress has lived and died by the big pass to Nickelberry, and it would eventually backfire. In all honesty, they were a blown call (admitted by UIL) to losing to Friona. We were missing 5 starters on each side of the ball when Canadian and Childress played. 

We are starting to get some kids back, so hopefully we can make a run. 

7 minutes ago, THEHARDWAY said:

I’ve said all year Childress has lived and died by the big pass to Nickelberry, and it would eventually backfire. In all honesty, they were a blown call (admitted by UIL) to losing to Friona. We were missing 5 starters on each side of the ball when Canadian and Childress played. 

We are starting to get some kids back, so hopefully we can make a run. 

Y’all will rep region 1. That’s a fact. You’re gonna be modest and say “one game at a time”. I respect that. Beats some of these yahoo’s over in the piney wood region. I get your young. Those youngin’s have been brought up in that system. They got it.  I guarantee you they might be young, but they are not immature. You can have age/experience and be as immature as a 3rd grader. I’d take the former any day. Good luck to the panhandle. By gawd I love that area. My maternal grandfather lived in White Deer. 

15 minutes ago, BarryGoldwater said:

Y’all will rep region 1. That’s a fact. You’re gonna be modest and say “one game at a time”. I respect that. Beats some of these yahoo’s over in the piney wood region. I get your young. Those youngin’s have been brought up in that system. They got it.  I guarantee you they might be young, but they are not immature. You can have age/experience and be as immature as a 3rd grader. I’d take the former any day. Good luck to the panhandle. By gawd I love that area. My maternal grandfather lived in White Deer. 

Thanks for the vote ofconfidence. We will find out tonight. We have a few “Key” players back for tonight so who knows. When we played Childress we were on our 5th string running back. The QB keeper was available on the bootleg all night, but Canadian is about the bigger picture, not just one game. Hopefully patience and taking lumps will pay off this year. 

1 minute ago, THEHARDWAY said:

Thanks for the vote ofconfidence. We will find out tonight. We have a few “Key” players back for tonight so who knows. When we played Childress we were on our 5th string running back. The QB keeper was available on the bootleg all night, but Canadian is about the bigger picture, not just one game. Hopefully patience and taking lumps will pay off this year. 

They’re going to pay huge dividends in the end. 

9 minutes ago, d0tc0m said:

No you are not.

My educated guess on this one.  Celina 40ish Mineral Wells 21ish... 

My preference: School A 7 School B 0, done by 9:30 and getting the heck out of Denton and back in Mineral Wells by 11:00....

30 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

My educated guess on this one.  Celina 40ish Mineral Wells 21ish... 

My preference: School A 7 School B 0, done by 9:30 and getting the heck out of Denton and back in Mineral Wells by 11:00....

If the Rams score 21 points, you ought to be pretty excited!

No joke, though, good luck with Denton traffic. Stay safe. Just always a mess trying to get to games over there for some reason, at least in my experiences.

And also, good luck to the Rams tonight! I was just giving you a hard time earlier. Hope both sides play a good, clean game and everybody comes out healthy.

1 hour ago, d0tc0m said:

If the Rams score 21 points, you ought to be pretty excited!

No joke, though, good luck with Denton traffic. Stay safe. Just always a mess trying to get to games over there for some reason, at least in my experiences.

And also, good luck to the Rams tonight! I was just giving you a hard time earlier. Hope both sides play a good, clean game and everybody comes out healthy.

We have a game changing player, but he is it.  Everyone else is young.  My expectations are low.  I just want something we can build on