Biden using more racist language

ObiOne

5 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

He's always been a racist......however, since he's a dimturd, they ignore it.......

Strange how that works.ย  Libnuts like barry and ctown apparently support this kind of language or aren't smart enough to realize.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

The other "N" word is clearly racist...but is this one? It is a largely outdated term but Im not sure it is actually racist. Satchell Paige played in the N**** League and isnt there still a United N**** College Fund or has it changed its name?ย 

Does that mean we can no longer say the Spanish word for "black", as in the color black, in its masculine form?

44 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

The other "N" word is clearly racist...but is this one? It is a largely outdated term but Im not sure it is actually racist. Satchell Paige played in the N**** League and isnt there still a United N**** College Fund or has it changed its name?ย 

Would you like to test it?ย Would you go into a predominantly black neighborhood and use the word freely?ย  If not, I would say it is racist?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

Good point lol.

I think you'll get a pass if you're actually talking about the Negro League okay LOL

Now yall come to our defense ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.ย 

Dude literally misspoke. Something theyย  make fun of on the threads. Alpha David heard of anybody getting in trouble for saying the word negro. Heck it was called the negro league and if Tump made the same mistake I'd say the same.ย 

• Roll Eyes 1

32 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Research nimrod....he wanted his kids in an all white unsegregated school........

Oh yeah the racial jungle speech. You shouldn't get your facts from memes. There was a whole speech before he got to that part. That was a VERY good point he made. he said " mandatory busingย to integrate schools would lead to his children growing up in aย "racial jungle." I have zero problem with that because it was a racial jungle. I agree with that statement.ย Wouldn't surprise me if he was racist, not saying he is or not but when he said negro was not.

1 minute ago, ctown81 said:

Oh yeah the racial jungle speech. You shouldn't get your facts from memes. There was a whole speech before he got to that part. That was a VERY good point he made. he said " mandatory busingย to integrate schools would lead to his children growing up in aย "racial jungle." I have zero problem with that because it was a racial jungle. I agree with that statement.ย Wouldn't surprise me if he was racist, not saying he is or not but when he said negro was not.

So defend the racist because he's a dimtard.....we see your hypocrisy shining through.......

2 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

You're evidently a racist too......

##### story because of a purposeful Faux News edit.ย 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fox-news-edit-biden-removes-224753844.html

Associated Press

Fox News edit of Biden comment removes racial context

ย 

NEW YORK (AP) โ€” Fox News Channel edited video of President Joe Biden on Friday to remove context from remarks that some could judge as racially insensitive.

In Veterans Day comments made Thursday, Biden told an anecdote that referenced baseball player Satchel Paige, who had pitched in the Negro Leagues before Jackie Robinson broke the color barrier in Major League Baseball.

On โ€œFox & Friends,โ€ Rachel Campos Duffy said Biden was โ€œfacing backlashโ€ for comments at Arlington National Cemetery.

Scroll to continue with content

Ad
ย 

In his comments, Biden said he had โ€œadopted the attitude of the great Negro, at the time pitcher in the Negro Leagues, went on to become a great pitcher in the pros in Major League baseball after Jackie Robinson, his name was Satchel Paige.โ€

But when Duffy played the clip, it was edited so Biden was heard saying he had โ€œadopted the attitude of the great Negro at the time, pitcher, name was Satchel Paige.โ€

Duffy said Biden's remarks were โ€œlanding him in hot water.โ€ While โ€œNegroโ€ was once a common way to refer to Black people and still appears in organization names, the terms โ€œBlackโ€ and โ€œAfrican Americanโ€ are more widely used today.

When editing video, journalists have an obligation to keep statements in the context they were delivered or explain to viewers why a change was made, said Al Tompkins, faculty member at Poynter Institute, a journalism think tank. In this case, the edit is not at all clear, he said.

A Fox spokesperson noted that the full remark was used when the story was repeated two other times on โ€œFox & Friends,โ€ and said the one-time edit was made because of time constraints.

• Like 1
  • SMH 1

On 11/12/2021 at 5:56 PM, ctown81 said:

I think you'll get a pass if you're actually talking about the Negro League okay LOL

Now yall come to our defense ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.ย 

Dude literally misspoke. Something theyย  make fun of on the threads. Alpha David heard of anybody getting in trouble for saying the word negro. Heck it was called the negro league and if Tump made the same mistake I'd say the same.ย 

If Trump had said it the left and the press would have been all over him.ย  I think they would have let it slide if he only said that he played in the Negro Baseball League, but not actually using the term in reference to the late great Satchel Paige.ย ย 

23 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Integration hurt the black community. Bulldogs are on. Explain later

I would love to hear this explanation.ย  I saw it lead to less racism than before.ย  People began to realize that people weren't so different than they were after all.ย  Integrating sports was the best thing that could happen for race relations.ย  People began to become teammates and friends because of sports.ย  ย 

23 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

##### story because of a purposeful Faux News edit.ย 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fox-news-edit-biden-removes-224753844.html

Associated Press

Fox News edit of Biden comment removes racial context

ย 

NEW YORK (AP) โ€” Fox News Channel edited video of President Joe Biden on Friday to remove context from remarks that some could judge as racially insensitive.

In Veterans Day comments made Thursday, Biden told an anecdote that referenced baseball player Satchel Paige, who had pitched in the Negro Leagues before Jackie Robinson broke the color barrier in Major League Baseball.

On โ€œFox & Friends,โ€ Rachel Campos Duffy said Biden was โ€œfacing backlashโ€ for comments at Arlington National Cemetery.

Scroll to continue with content

Ad
ย 

In his comments, Biden said he had โ€œadopted the attitude of the great Negro, at the time pitcher in the Negro Leagues, went on to become a great pitcher in the pros in Major League baseball after Jackie Robinson, his name was Satchel Paige.โ€

But when Duffy played the clip, it was edited so Biden was heard saying he had โ€œadopted the attitude of the great Negro at the time, pitcher, name was Satchel Paige.โ€

Duffy said Biden's remarks were โ€œlanding him in hot water.โ€ While โ€œNegroโ€ was once a common way to refer to Black people and still appears in organization names, the terms โ€œBlackโ€ and โ€œAfrican Americanโ€ are more widely used today.

When editing video, journalists have an obligation to keep statements in the context they were delivered or explain to viewers why a change was made, said Al Tompkins, faculty member at Poynter Institute, a journalism think tank. In this case, the edit is not at all clear, he said.

A Fox spokesperson noted that the full remark was used when the story was repeated two other times on โ€œFox & Friends,โ€ and said the one-time edit was made because of time constraints.

Then present the actual video of what was actually said, and not an article saying his words were edited.ย ย 

9 hours ago, Lions70 said:

Dude did a eulogy from a dear friend of a well known kkk member, for segregation of busses in the 70s, 93 crime bill , cockroaches/ white kids are smarter comments you ainโ€™t black comment. You got some nerve.ย 

Obama also spoke at the guy's funeral as did Clinton. I know fb memes are not that in depth but the guy changed his life ariubdand even wrote a book about how stupid he was in his youth. People change. As for segregation of busses, alot of blacks were in favor. They wanted better textbooks and materials, not necessarily to integrate into white schools. That's just was they had to do to get the same "quality" education which turned out not to be true.ย 

As for the cockroaches statement.are you really this gullible. It was different videos edited together. Didn't know people were that gullible to fall for that. Seriously, thats common knowledge.ย 

His actual quote was " black kids are just as bright as white kids"ย 

You seem to be a victim of fake news. Surely u fact check the stuff you read on memes right?ย 

What was wrong with the '93 Crime Bill?