Biden using more racist language

ObiOne

39 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Obama also spoke at the guy's funeral as did Clinton. I know fb memes are not that in depth but the guy changed his life ariubdand even wrote a book about how stupid he was in his youth. People change.

But yet we still want to punish and "cancel" people for something they might have said or tweeted years ago, right?

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

But yet we still want to punish and "cancel" people for something they might have said or tweeted years ago, right?

Give me an example. I know there's a lot of them but I just can't think of one right now so just give me one specific example.

42 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Give me an example. I know there's a lot of them but I just can't think of one right now so just give me one specific example.

How about some links, instead?

https://www.heritage.org/civil-society/commentary/cancel-culture-comes-all-how-10-year-old-tweets-cost-journalist-her-job

In that story, a 27 year old journalistย lost her jobย for something she tweeted when she was 17.

From the article:

Sheโ€™s young, black, liberal, and female. Sheโ€™s written fawning articlesย praisingย Rep. Alexandria Occasio Cortez, D-N.Y., and is blatantly a leftist. By most metrics, the left should have no problems with her.

And this, from the same article:

Out of the numerous faults the woke left has, the complete lack of forgiveness for offense may be its most dangerous. Cancel culture fundamentally preaches that forgiveness impossible, and that neither time nor remorse can ever wipe away the stain of sin.

Or maybe this one, relating to Kevin Hart:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2018/12/07/kevin-hart-isnt-alone-stars-whose-past-tweets-caused-controversy/2236790002/

37 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

How about some links, instead?

https://www.heritage.org/civil-society/commentary/cancel-culture-comes-all-how-10-year-old-tweets-cost-journalist-her-job

In that story, a 27 year old journalistย lost her jobย for something she tweeted when she was 17.

From the article:

And this, from the same article:

Or maybe this one, relating to Kevin Hart:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2018/12/07/kevin-hart-isnt-alone-stars-whose-past-tweets-caused-controversy/2236790002/

Niether should have been canceled.

20 minutes ago, Straw said:

I doubt you would defend Trump if he said it but oh well!

Uhhh what that he was talking about the Negro Leagues? ย Maybe we should ask some of our non white members on Smoaky to see if what he said was offensive. Oh wait, I believe some already weighed in with their thoughts.ย 

6 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

Uhhh what that he was talking about the Negro Leagues? ย Maybe we should ask some of our non white members on Smoaky to see if what he said was offensive. Oh wait, I believe some already weighed in with their thoughts.ย 

They're Biden supporters so their opinions don't count.ย  They're blinded by the fact that they hated Trump.ย ย 

40 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

They're Biden supporters so their opinions don't count.ย  They're blinded by the fact that they hated Trump.ย ย 

I gotcha. Only the white Trump supporters opinions count ๐Ÿ‘. At least now we know where you truly stand (as if we didnโ€™t already).ย 

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

17 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

But I repeat, I doubt you would be so defensive of the word if Trump said it!

1 hour ago, Straw said:

But I repeat, I doubt you would be so defensive of the word if Trump said it!

I could care less if he said it under the right circumstances such as โ€œNegro Leaguesโ€. Besides, why you got Trump on your brain. Heโ€™s not president anymore.ย 

3 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

I could care less if he said it under the right circumstances such as โ€œNegro Leaguesโ€. Besides, why you got Trump on your brain. Heโ€™s not president anymore.ย 

Thanks defender of hypocrites. I bet you not once have told Barry that Trump is not president anymore so why talk about him. I expect nothing less out of you!

22 minutes ago, Straw said:

Thanks defender of hypocrites. I bet you not once have told Barry that Trump is not president anymore so why talk about him. I expect nothing less out of you!

Why would I tell Barry that? ย He hasnโ€™t brought up Trump in a failed attempt to discredit my arguments by making an ignorant hypothetical like you did.ย 

21 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

I gotcha. Only the white Trump supporters opinions count ๐Ÿ‘. At least now we know where you truly stand (as if we didnโ€™t already).ย 

Yep.ย  It's just like blacks that will allow their white friends to use the N word around them, but if they hear another white guy use the term they want to throw hands.ย  Personally I won't hang around anyone that uses the term.ย  If I hear it from a black friend then we become an acquaintance.ย  I don't put up with that type of language.ย ย 

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

Yep.ย  It's just like blacks that will allow their white friends to use the N word around them, but if they hear another white guy use the term they want to throw hands.ย  Personally I won't hang around anyone that uses the term.ย  If I hear it from a black friend then we become an acquaintance.ย  I don't put up with that type of language.ย ย 

Wait a minute. You actually expect us to believe that you have a black friend?!? ย Thatโ€™s hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• LOL! 2