Biden using more racist language

ObiOne

3 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

Wait a minute. You actually expect us to believe that you have a black friend?!?  That’s hilarious 😂😂😂

I have friends of many races, and not just black.  I don't know if I'd even want to introduce them to you with your attitude.  Peoples color or race isn't what makes us as children of God.  We are all related down the tree of life.  Once you understand that aspect it will make your life better.  I'm not pro this or that, I'm pro children of the Most High.  I've met many people in my journey through life, and I laugh at your preposterous questioning of people I love and know.  

2 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I have friends of many races, and not just black.  I don't know if I'd even want to introduce them to you with your attitude.  Peoples color or race isn't what makes us as children of God.  We are all related down the tree of life.  Once you understand that aspect it will make your life better.  I'm not pro this or that, I'm pro children of the Most High.  I've met many people in my journey through life, and I laugh at your preposterous questioning of people I love and know.  

Oh I know that we’re all related down the line from the first humans evolving in Africa. I just highly doubt that you would bother to befriend anyone of a different ethnicity. Especially with your ignorant comment earlier. 

4 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Oh I know that we’re all related down the line from the first humans evolving in Africa. I just highly doubt that you would bother to befriend anyone of a different ethnicity. Especially with your ignorant comment earlier. 

My comment was based on experience dating back to when I was a young child.  I assure you that what I stated is true.  Perhaps you don't listen, observe, and witness things in your life.  I do.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

My comment was based on experience dating back to when I was a young child.  I assure you that what I stated is true.  Perhaps you don't listen, observe, and witness things in your life.  I do.  

So you’re saying that the older you get the more you realize that you don’t like hanging with people of different ethnicities or world views. Got it. 

9 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

No one evolved anywhere.....we're all related down the line from the Creation of Adam and Eve.........

28 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

So you’re saying that the older you get the more you realize that you don’t like hanging with people of different ethnicities or world views.

Isnt it true (generally speaking) that most people prefer to hang out with "their own kind"? What they consider to be "their own kind" would depend on the individual...it could be race/culture/religion/nationality etc. I would be terribly uncomfortable hanging out with Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk because I am a middle class guy and they are billionaires and we live in different worlds. This is just a philosophical question and not directed at your exchange with Dave.

Just now, EnjoyLife said:

Isnt it true (generally speaking) that most people prefer to hang out with "their own kind"? What they consider to be "their own kind" would depend on the individual...it could be race/culture/religion/nationality etc. I would be terribly uncomfortable hanging out with Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk because I am a middle class guy and they are billionaires and we live in different worlds. This is just a philosophical question and not directed at your exchange with Dave.

my "own kind" is human...I'm comfortable around anyone who fits that description.......

9 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Thats good...but I suspect you would not want to hang with them day after day. Nothing wrong with that. I would not want to hang with them day after day either.

A lot of Antifa folks I've seen just seem like angry, miserable people.

The Kardashians seem a little to vapid for me to be around for very long. Of course, that could all be just an act.

9 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

So you’re saying that the older you get the more you realize that you don’t like hanging with people of different ethnicities or world views. Got it. 

No I don't like hanging out with people that use racial slurs even when I was younger I didn't.  I'm not going to associate with any racist.  But hey, we know you vote for them.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

No one evolved anywhere.....we're all related down the line from the Creation of Adam and Eve.........

And the Noah and his family.  I can see Pepe having monkeys as his relatives down the tree, but not the rest of the human race.  

• LOL! 2

8 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

People are all the same whether they have a lot of money or they're broke as dirt.  I've always been of the belief that anyone can be your friend, unless they turn on you.  I've met celebrities and most if you treat them like an average person and not a star struck fan are cool.  Then again many of them started out without anything, and it was even worse for them when they were playing the gigs around town and just trying to make a buck before they were stars.  As Ozzie Osbourne once wrote "You're no different than me".  

8 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

A lot of Antifa folks I've seen just seem like angry, miserable people.

The Kardashians seem a little to vapid for me to be around for very long. Of course, that could all be just an act.

The Kardashians have the Sadim touch for whoever enters there lives it seems.  I suppose it's sort of like Jessica Simpson was too with Nick Lachey and Tony Romo.