Kyle Rittenhouse

TheShadowKnows

30 minutes ago, TheShadowKnows said:

So is he innocent or guilty? 

Is the prosecutor stupid or full of malice?

Is the judge being partial? 

Why do the leftist defend the child rapist, felons and thugs while the right defends the rule of law? 

66BD698D-CB9D-4B51-89E1-69E39FEF2D2C.jpeg

Reading about most of the trial, and watching the last few days of it, I'm torn. Juries are unpredictable. I think the prosecution presented a weak case, but I think they threw enough charges at him that he may get convicted of something, I just don't know what. Based on the "instruction" part yesterday (where the lawyers hash out what jury instructions the judge is going to present), it seems like they're going to try to make Rittenhouse out to be someone who provoked, which would throw self defense out the window.

My issue is with the group he was with. Not with what he did 

Who lets a 17 yr old kid go out to a riot by himself. At very least, he should have been partnered with someone trained. He was put in a very bad situation. he is lucky to be alive. 

9 minutes ago, osup116 said:

My issue is with the group he was with. Not with what he did 

Who lets a 17 yr old kid go out to a riot by himself. At very least, he should have been partnered with someone trained. He was put in a very bad situation. he is lucky to be alive. 

What type of government lets riots happen all year and only prosecute the one guy who defended himself during the riot. 
Your line of thinking, which many others have said, is really lacking on what was actually happening. 
Kyle shot only those who attacked him, and had excellent muzzle discipline. I say he needs to be the trainer for the police. 
have you even watched the videos? 

• Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, TheShadowKnows said:

What type of government lets riots happen all year and only prosecute the one guy who defended himself during the riot. 
Your line of thinking, which many others have said, is really lacking on what was actually happening. 
Kyle shot only those who attacked him, and had excellent muzzle discipline. I say he needs to be the trainer for the police. 

Dont have a problem with him defending himself. Or his actions.  Just saying the ones in charge should have paired the volunteers up in two's at very least. They left an unproven on his own. I have watched videos and the fact that he ran tells me he was scared. Not dogging on him. Anyone would have been scared. When he is on ground had crowd converged he would be dead right now.  Tactically they made a mistake . Just my opinion 

I do agree with you on how government is spinning it. The boy showed incredible courage and patriotism. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheShadowKnows said:

Your first sentence is a straight up lie, prove he's the only one charged during the riots.... and don't throw out some right Wing BS

• Like 1
  • SMH 1

7 minutes ago, JETT said:

Stupid as being downgraded from a mod? Your 1 of us now clown 🤡 

Just as I thought you can't prove it... carry on

Things I care less about. Moderating or being called a clown by a lesser man.

So who got charged with organizing the 3 day riots or burning the car lots, or ….I could go on but people who listen to Don Lemons gay self for political indoctrination would not understand that. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, TheShadowKnows said:

Things I care less about. Moderating or being called a clown by a lesser man.

So who got charged with organizing the 3 day riots or burning the car lots, or ….I could go on but people who listen to Don Lemons gay self for political indoctrination would not understand that. 

Not going to bother wasting anymore time with you 

9 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Reading about most of the trial, and watching the last few days of it, I'm torn. Juries are unpredictable. I think the prosecution presented a weak case, but I think they threw enough charges at him that he may get convicted of something, I just don't know what. Based on the "instruction" part yesterday (where the lawyers hash out what jury instructions the judge is going to present), it seems like they're going to try to make Rittenhouse out to be someone who provoked, which would throw self defense out the window.

He didn't provoke anyone.  The only provavateers were the rioters .....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Yeah, provoked with a skateboard upside his head.  

17 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

No, no...the prosecution is going to try to paint Rittenhouse as the provoker. At least I think that's the strategy.

The trial is over except closing arguments, and they are already preparing for the riots again when he is found not guilty of most of the charges.  I think he might be found guilty of a few, but not any murder charges even at the lowest level.  

32 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

The trial is over except closing arguments, and they are already preparing for the riots again when he is found not guilty of most of the charges.  I think he might be found guilt of a few, but not any murder charges even at the lowest level.  

With Christmas right around the corner it will be a good excuse to get them babies some new shoes.

• Like 1