5A D1 R2 Area: Longview vs Lancaster

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (8-3) vs Lancaster Tigers (10-1)  

39 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lancaster in a close one
    • Lancaster in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/20/2021 at 01:30 AM

31 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

I'll be honest I haven't watched a lot of film on Lancaster this week. Do they still take as many penalties as they did last year?

They honestly look Jekyll and Hyde to me...some games they are pretty good and take 5-7 and others they lose their stuff and have lots of penalties.  They had 6-7 against Frisco Reedy.  That's why I hope we jump on them early and frustrate them.  But man...they are really workman like...methodical at times...defense can't let them get settled in...

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, ANTI said:

This is why the health of Taylor Tatum is important for this one.

Now Harris has been running strong inside the tackles as of late.

Agree...if he can pound inside and then get that step into the secondary, that will frustrate them...but make no mistake...their defense seems more disciplined than last year...going to have to be patient and follow our blocks through

10 minutes ago, LOL said:

Dang, I figured you were too young to know that flick.  🤪

Mann, Richard Pryor (my favorite comedian all time), Eddie Murphy, Redd Foxx, Arsenio Hall, Della Reese....that movie had an all star cast.

That was a main stay in my household growing up. Shoot, you'll be hard pressed walking into a black household and not seeing the movie Harlem Nights laying around ...on VHS. That and Friday. 🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Do want to say that I don't think the sky is falling in this game.  It is apparent that last years Lancaster team was MUCH more talented than this one.  You can just tell that this new head coach has them going in a better direction.  Think it came together in the Reedy game when they went down early...they didn't panic it seems...

• Like 1