RD. 2 4A-1 Area (7-4) Stafford vs (10-1) Kilgore 11-19-21 @ 7:00 pm @ Houston's CE King Stadium

WhoamI97539

• WhoamI97539 changed the title to RD. 2 4A-1 Area (7-4) Stafford vs (10-1) Kilgore 11-19-21 @ 7:30 pm @ Houston's CE King Stadium
  • WhoamI97539 changed the title to RD. 2 4A-1 Area (7-4) Stafford vs (10-1) Kilgore 11-19-21 @ 7:00 pm @ Houston's CE King Stadium
On 11/13/2021 at 8:03 PM, LionKing12172920 said:

Kilgore, I don't know to much of Stafford this year but I remember in 2016 Stafford was a good team till they faced Carthage I think, but they were just as good as the 2016 Henderson was, I wish they would have faced off that year and that game would of been a very good game if they had faced off.

That Stafford team had 10 D-1 recruits including Hezekiah Jones. They narrowly escaped us 27-21 in the 2nd round that year. Hopefully we can return the favor (plus some) this year.

5 hours ago, Bulldogs12 said:

Kilgore rolls on. Would like to watch them take on El Campo in a couple weeks. 

Wouldn't say Kilgore rolled. Offense definitely didn't look good, a ton of missed tackles, offensive line problems,  dropped passes... But they guys kept pushing and got the W.

5 hours ago, Bulldogs12 said:

Kilgore rolls on. Would like to watch them take on El Campo in a couple weeks. 

That’s IF El Campo gets by LCM.  Bears playing great ball.  Although I’ll admit, EC will be a tough nut.  We got some good games ahead.

• Like 1