5A Div II Region III AREA: Marshall (8-3) Vs. Crosby (9-2) SATURDAY 2PM @ LUFKIN- Abe Martin Stadium

Mavchamp

Marshall Vs. Crosby  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Crosby in a close one
    • Marshall in a close one
    • Crosby in a blowout
    • Marshall in a blowout

On 11/17/2021 at 8:54 AM, Cougar239 said:

Never allowed more than 27 points in a game all season. 

Well it's always a 1st time for everything. Crosby will have 27 before halftime. Coaches prepare for the formations and playmakers but how can they prep for speed💨? Crosby has speed all over the field and the Mavs defense will get burned if they are out of position. 

👀

• Like 1

Little bit better execution from Code Red on that last drive and Marshall is down 30 at the half.

Someone asked if Crosby’s defense was better than Texas High’s and I said it was but statistically it might not show because of the number of possessions teams have against us. Marshall has already had the ball 7 times and probably has 0 total scrimmage yards outside of that duck #24 threw up. Crosby is going to get an easy 50 today and Marshall probably won’t score again until we have all twos in. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, cougar14 said:

Little bit better execution from Code Red on that last drive and Marshall is down 30 at the half.

Someone asked if Crosby’s defense was better than Texas High’s and I said it was but statistically it might not show because of the number of possessions teams have against us. Marshall has already had the ball 7 times and probably has 0 total scrimmage yards outside of that duck #24 threw up. Crosby is going to get an easy 50 today and Marshall probably won’t score again until we have all twos in. 

You have a very good team. Hopefully the Cougars win state this year! I was pulling for y’all hard against Aledo!!

Good luck!

• Like 1

Has been fun!  
Picked to finish 5th in the district. 

Made it to the second round with a reallllllly young offense. 

Kids worked their tails off all season.

Took another step forward this season.  Ready to take another in 2022!!! 

Thank you, Mavs! 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

Man….. you guys talk smack like highland Park….. minus all the state championships and stuff 

You have a great team  

No need to tell us 397 times per post lol

It worse on SETX, if you really want them to go off on a tantrum just mention the C word lol. 
I look for them to play Aledo again. 

1 minute ago, cowboyandchrist said:

It worse on SETX, if you really want them to go off on a tantrum just mention the C word lol. 
I look for them to play Aledo again. 

I saw it all. 
Echo chamber in there 

1 minute ago, nacdragon07 said:

I’m here at the game Marshall scored and the fans are popping confetti lol. I love it !!!

Today was ugly. 
But Mav Nation showed up and showed out. 
Marshall has amazing fans. 
Town loves their team like few others do. 

• Like 2

On 11/14/2021 at 4:40 PM, Mavchamp said:

Crosby is the third best team we’ve played.  Maybe second.  Depends which Tiger offense shows up. 

This may need a re-assessment. Congrats on a strong season Mavericks. Consol will have to play lights out to keep Crosby close next week. 

• Like 1