Area: Lindale (7-4) vs El Campo (10-1) Thursday @ McLane Stadium in Waco, TX

GoodOleBoy73

I think Owens is right close to 200 yds rushing for the first half......at least 175 on 15 carries I heard at one point.  Then their QB had that long keeper down to the 12 yd line.......that one netted about 47 yds itself.  Then they have another  back that has racked up some pretty good yards......Davis I think.

Same as last week. Obvious TD called OOB but was obvious catch. We couldn’t overcome it. LIndale has the opportunity as they get the ball to start the 3rd. Score TD and stay 1 up. EC has put the ball on the ground 3x and lost 1. Keep the 2nd half momentum and stay 1 possession ahead!

Just now, Aggie98 said:

Lindale DE's are doing a pretty good job of trying to set the edge against the sweep, but the LB's are two steps too slow to get help out there. Lindale's offensive line is dominating the LOS. Gonna be a fun 2nd half.

I agree......Lindale's OL is in charge on that side of the ball.  Lindale's secondary is slow mashed potatoes.

2 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

They are not slow slow......just too slow to make the play like they need to be.  Against faster teams, you need at least a couple of guys  out there with really good wheels.  

If they could get out enough to force it back inside to the flow to slow it down and prevent the big play!

Lindale gets the 2nd half KO......is at their own 47.  A handoff to Lee......he takes it off tackle in the hole, breaks and twirls a tackle and takes it to the house 56 yds.  But a penalty brings it back on the hold.  Bigtime penalty there folks to start this 2nd half.  Incomplete pass to Alford now.