Area: Lindale (7-4) vs El Campo (10-1) Thursday @ McLane Stadium in Waco, TX

GoodOleBoy73

It's  Gameday in Lindale.......2nd Round and a BIG BIG game of the season........THE BIGGEST!!  Are they healthy?  Make no mistake about it, folks.  El Campo and their new coach will have them ready for the Eagles.  But they will play El Campo football tonight and try to win THEIR way with ball control and dictating the pace while burning clock.  Those backs will get their yards and their TD's.......it's gonna happen.  Can Lindale get a lead and keep it?  Can the Eagles cause some turnovers and score off  of those?  I'll be watching intently and rooting for Lindale.  I'm very excited about this game.  Good Luck to the Eagles tonight.  You could not ask for a better place for these two teams to meet tonight than McLane Stadium in Waco.  That will get anybody ready for this big game.

• Like 2

Looks like it's 2 hrs  30 min. if you travel thru Tyler to Athens to Corsicana to Waco.  If you opt for I-20 to Dallas, then to 35 S to Waco......it will take 2 hrs. 40 min.   But I think there is construction south of Waxahachie on 35 to before you get to Hillsboro......just don't know how far along they have gotten on that recently.  Regardless, those that are going should get going right away or should have already left by now.

Watching the game on Texan Live.....Lindale's offense looks clean and good.  Lindale's short kickoff after the TD resulted in a TD return.  But then Lindale took the ensuing ko and marched 68 yds for another score to tie it up 14-14.  Lindale D needs to dig in and TACKLE those dudes.