Area: Lindale (7-4) vs El Campo (10-1) Thursday @ McLane Stadium in Waco, TX

GoodOleBoy73

Wow......controversy right here at the end of the half.  Peterson completes it to the pylon but the official ruled it incomplete in what looked like a TD and then the ball knocked loose at the tackle was made.  Then 2 incompletions and the clock showing one second.......Lindale lines  up for the field goal and then the officials call time has expired for the half.    

28-28 

Halftime.

• Wow 1
  • Angry 1

Just watching the pass play to the pylon......it was definitely a completion with the receiver's feet in bounds. He was tackled and down then the ball was knocked loose......it  all happened pretty fast, but I would have ruled that a TD first before the rest of the stuff took place. He had control with the ball over the goal line before the ball came out when both players hit the turf.

Just now, regaleagle said:

Just watching the pass play to the pylon......it was definitely a completion with the receiver's feet in bounds. He was tackled and down then the ball was knocked loose......it  all happened pretty fast, but I would have ruled that a TD first before the rest of the stuff took place. He had control with the ball over the goal line before the ball came out when both players hit the turf.

In fact......I'm pretty certain the EC defender knocked the ball loose on the ground from the receiver's hands.....when they were both on the ground.