Gladewater vs. Grandview Friday 11/ 19 7pm Royse City ISD Stadium

PeepawTatum

Who wins?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/20/2021 at 12:59 AM

Guest Tiger03lb
3 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I bet not. Grandview doesn’t hang out here much. 

They got a couple of posters but not many on here. A lot of them really don't post anymore on both apps 

Grandview has been dealing with injuries and they will get some key players back this week.

Their offense will be a test for Gladewater. Their sophomore QB passed for 380 yards and 4 TD's Thursday in their win over Teague. He had 6 different receivers catch passes. They also had 6 different RBs rush for at least 55 yards including Sophomore Casey Cannon (11/115/TD) playing in his first game. 

Now, it was Teague but Grandview's numbers this year are impressive despite their 2nd place district finish. They will be tough but that's what the playoffs are about. 

44 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Grandview has been dealing with injuries and they will get some key players back this week.

Their offense will be a test for Gladewater. Their sophomore QB passed for 380 yards and 4 TD's Thursday in their win over Teague. He had 6 different receivers catch passes. They also had 6 different RBs rush for at least 55 yards including Sophomore Casey Cannon (11/115/TD) playing in his first game. 

Now, it was Teague but Grandview's numbers this year are impressive despite their 2nd place district finish. They will be tough but that's what the playoffs are about. 

I agree. This will be a tough game. It may come down to which team gets a key turnover. I think we will be able to run successfully against them but I feel like they will throw successfully against us. Should also be a very physical matchup. 

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

I agree. This will be a tough game. It may come down to which team gets a key turnover. I think we will be able to run successfully against them but I feel like they will throw successfully against us. Should also be a very physical matchup. 

Hopefully with key players back we can get pressure on their QB. I think even if Malachi is back we probably will need to throw more than we have been. Grandview isn't giving up 300+ yards rushing like Bonham was.