Gladewater vs. Grandview Friday 11/ 19 7pm Royse City ISD Stadium

PeepawTatum

Who wins?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/20/2021 at 12:59 AM

Best of luck to the Bears and the Zebras!  Odd combination of mascots, but I'm all for it!  Would be great to see a real Bear and a real Zebra show up on the sidelines!  RCISD Stadium has pulled off some great things for playoff teams, but.....this may be a hard task to accomplish.  Not saying we won't try, but if you see a horse with painted on  stripes and a real circus bear on a unicycle, well....you can just say we delivered! LOL!

Go Bears!  Go Zebras! 

• LOL! 1

10 minutes ago, micotrav said:

Best of luck to the Bears and the Zebras!  Odd combination of mascots, but I'm all for it!  Would be great to see a real Bear and a real Zebra show up on the sidelines!  RCISD Stadium has pulled off some great things for playoff teams, but.....this may be a hard task to accomplish.  Not saying we won't try, but if you see a horse with painted on  stripes and a real circus bear on a unicycle, well....you can just say we delivered! LOL!

Go Bears!  Go Zebras! 

I wouldn't doubt anything y'all did. I know y'all put on a great show and always make the kids feel welcome and like stars. Great atmosphere!

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Here’s the link the GW athletic booster page shared. Looks pretty sus. 

Yeah lol that’s what I was thinking too. Clicked on it and it went to like 3 websites. Playing with my heart. I would like to watch the bears choke tonight instead of listening to it. 

2 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Yeah lol that’s what I was thinking too. Clicked on it and it went to like 3 websites. Playing with my heart. I would like to watch the bears choke tonight instead of listening to it. 

Doubt it’s streamed unless Royse City decides too. They’re a NFHS school. But who knows. Listening isn’t a bad option. The GV guys do a good job with their broadcast. True professionals as one does professional baseball during that time. 

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

Doubt it’s streamed unless Royse City decides too. They’re a NFHS school. But who knows. Listening isn’t a bad option. The GV guys do a good job with their broadcast. True professionals as one does professional baseball during that time. 

Nice. 

16 minutes ago, Zebra65 said:

NHFS picked up the game. You can watch it  for about 10 bucks🤗

16 minutes ago, Zebra65 said:

NHFS picked up the game. You can watch it  for about 10 bucks🤗

I have subscription! This will be the game I watch! 

On 11/13/2021 at 7:45 PM, VZCR said:

The Zs are not as experienced as they have been. That gives GW a chance. The QB must play lights out for GW to win. 

👀