Waskom 10-1 VS Troup 8-3 at Pinetree 7PM Friday Nov 19th. Troup is the home team

Wild74

Who Wins this second round game  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Brahmaball said:

Waskom bout to hang 60 on them

I thought that was what PP was going to do to us!!! That's why you play the game. You got beat by a team you were supposed to win big against and now you want to talk trash. At least we're still playing!!!

4 hours ago, AndyG66 said:

I thought that was what PP was going to do to us!!! That's why you play the game. You got beat by a team you were supposed to win big against and now you want to talk trash. At least we're still playing!!!

Not after this week you won’t be waskom by 60 you’ll be doing dribble drills just like us 

• LOL! 1

Not after this week you won’t be waskom by 60 you’ll be doing dribble drills just like us 

I kinda hope your right but on the same hand id like to be pushed some before a possible meetup with newton and the daingerfield. 

We don't have anything to lose. Win or lose, you'll be at home. Just take your beating and go on. It's ridiculous for the fans of a team to get on here and run down the team that beat you all night. Our team and community will go play and support them. Whatever happens happens.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Wild74 said:

Troup coming off a big win over Paul Pewitt and Waskom with the win over Corrigan Camden, last time these two teams played Troup won in overtime in the second round. 

May be an image of grass and text that says 'AREA CHAMPIONSHIP WASKOM VS TROUP FRIDAYNOV 19 7:00PM pire tree stadusa Text ART'

This is the stadium I wanted the EF game

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, AndyG66 said:

We don't have anything to lose. Win or lose, you'll be at home. Just take your beating and go on. It's ridiculous for the fans of a team to get on here and run down the team that beat you all night. Our team and community will go play and support them. Whatever happens happens.

Last time I checked I haven’t said one bad thing about Troup I just said waskom is gonna beat y’all. I have taken the beating and I came back and accepted just make sure you come back and get your crow Friday and don’t ghost like a little coward

19 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

Last time I checked I haven’t said one bad thing about Troup I just said waskom is gonna beat y’all. I have taken the beating and I came back and accepted just make sure you come back and get your crow Friday and don’t ghost like a little coward

IF waskom wins, I'll be the first congratulate them. Let's play the game and we'll see what happens.

On 11/13/2021 at 10:20 PM, Brahmaball said:

I didn’t see where you said anything bad. 

• Like 1