#3 Timpson Bears vs Thorndale Bulldogs @ Fairfield 7pm

Bear9T1

Bears vs Bulldogs   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

6 hours ago, chubbychecker said:

this game will be closer than expected

I’m not sure what anyone’s expectations are for this game. All I know is what I’ve seen. The only time I’ve ever seen Thorndale in anything was in the Tenaha 🏀 tournament about 5 years ago. They weren’t super athletic, but they were well coached and fundamentally sound. That’s what I expect to see out of them in football. They are 8-3 on the season, so they’re doing something right. However, none of their three losses was to a team that is as dominant as Timpson. I’m sure they’ve seen teams that are athletic (Hearne). I know they’ve seen teams that are physical (Centerville). I feel certain they’ve also seen teams that are well coached. The problem is that Timpson is very, very physical. They are very well coached by one of the best in AA. And they are very likely the most athletic team in Region 3. The only team to take Timpson into the third quarter is the odds on favorite to win Region 3, IN 3A D2. Thorndale will play hard, and they won’t beat themselves. But it won’t be enough.

Timpson 55

Thorndale 14

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

I’m not sure what anyone’s expectations are for this game. All I know is what I’ve seen. The only time I’ve ever seen Thorndale in anything was in the Tenaha 🏀 tournament about 5 years ago. They weren’t super athletic, but they were well coached and fundamentally sound. That’s what I expect to see out of them in football. They are 8-3 on the season, so they’re doing something right. However, none of their three losses was to a team that is as dominant as Timpson. I’m sure they’ve seen teams that are athletic (Hearne). I know they’ve seen teams that are physical (Centerville). I feel certain they’ve also seen teams that are well coached. The problem is that Timpson is very, very physical. They are very well coached by one of the best in AA. And they are very likely the most athletic team in Region 3. The only team to take Timpson into the third quarter is the odds on favorite to win Region 3, IN 3A D2. Thorndale will play hard, and they won’t beat themselves. But it won’t be enough.

Timpson 55

Thorndale 14

Right on 

6 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Do you really think Thorndale is any better than the other teams in our district? I doubt they would have made the playoffs in our district ...

Timpson by 55+ ...

Well the district didn't turn out to be very good so..........probably. 

Timpson will win handedly, but everyone who is here deserves to be here. 

16 minutes ago, CDubya936 said:

Well the district didn't turn out to be very good so..........probably. 

Timpson will win handedly, but everyone who is here deserves to be here. 

Not sure any one deserves anything but maybe they earned it to be there….JS

2 hours ago, JMS1971 said:

Ok Timpson, all gas,no brakes!

I chuckle a little now when I see the “All gas, no brakes!” because it reminds me of the Texas Longhorns who made it their slogan when the new coach came in. Someone said to me the other day “All gas, check engine light!” 🤣🤣🤣 Maybe they should look toward East Texas for some inspiration. 😂

• LOL! 1