Area: Chapel Hill (8-3) vs Brazosport (5-5)

Chill5000

10 minutes ago, VonG said:

Can your freshman qb make the throws that are needed so they don't depend on his running abilities so much?

He shows glimmers of potential. He's got the arm strength. Right now in his development he probably needs to focus on the short and intermediate passes. He missed several wide open receivers last night. Of course he's a 14-15 year old kid in his first playoff game so I have to remember that 😅.....of course his athleticism is off the chart 

2 minutes ago, jwelch77 said:

He shows glimmers of potential. He's got the arm strength. Right now in his development he probably needs to focus on the short and intermediate passes. Of course he's a 14-15 year old kid so I have to remember that 😅

Ok. I've heard nothing but great things about the kid. The future is very bright for C-Hill.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jwelch77 said:

He shows glimmers of potential. He's got the arm strength. Right now in his development he probably needs to focus on the short and intermediate passes. He missed several wide open receivers last night. Of course he's a 14-15 year old kid in his first playoff game so I have to remember that 😅.....of course his athleticism is off the chart 

Yes and I agree, the Freshman QB is very good and we has to face him in District  more years lol but anyways I see Chill winning as much as they want.

• Like 1

Going with BP ... been an East Texan for a long, long time, but I once wore that Exporter anchor on my helmet with pride in the dinosaur days.

Looking kinda like before this one is over the New Caney scoreboard better have three digits on both sides.

• Like 1

FYI, for any of you that might have an interest in Vidor’s HC Jeff Matthews absence at Friday’s game -  As I understand it, he was hospitalized Friday with Dr’s suspecting appendicitis or gall bladder.  He’s now being seen by an gastroenterologist.  Coach Matthews appears to be a good Christian man and the kids idolize him.  I know prayers would be appreciated by the family.  🙏🙏🙏

Good luck to the Chapel Hill Bulldogs this week.

• Like 2
  • Prayers 1