Area: Chapel Hill (8-3) vs Brazosport (5-5)

Chill5000

24 minutes ago, Lions70 said:

Good W . Chill not bad for a 4th place team.

Chill coaches are good coaches they got the freshman QB and freshman RB that was underfeated few years back and they a complete different team, I think the freshman QB and RB as started from the Henderson game, and I believe this Chill team could take care of Kilgore.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Chill coaches are good coaches they got the freshman QB and freshman RB that was underfeated few years back and they a complete different team, I think the freshman QB and RB as started from the Henderson game, and I believe this Chill team could take care of Kilgore.

He came in at halftime of the Palestine game. Almost brought ch back from a 20 point deficit in that game. Losing 30-27

went on to lose to Kilgore but beat Mabank and Henderson to clinch playoffs. Kid is growing up game by game! Getting better every game and it’s scary how good he can be.Β 

3 hours ago, Chill5000 said:

He came in at halftime of the Palestine game. Almost brought ch back from a 20 point deficit in that game. Losing 30-27

went on to lose to Kilgore but beat Mabank and Henderson to clinch playoffs. Kid is growing up game by game! Getting better every game and it’s scary how good he can be.Β 

Yea man I agree and doing good things at a Freshman and that talented yea I think it be a tough game this go route vs Kilgore, watch The Freshman QB from Chill show Out, really believe it will be a different game.