East Texas Basketball

Jtylich

Hey fellas I know we are all focused on the football playoffs but in a few weeks it’ll be over and it’ll be on to basketball. I really enjoy going to watch good basketball matchups around East Texas. Any ideas or advice on the best and easiest way to find the games worth traveling to see?

2 minutes ago, Jtylich said:

Hey fellas I know we are all focused on the football playoffs but in a few weeks it’ll be over and it’ll be on to basketball. I really enjoy going to watch good basketball matchups around East Texas. Any ideas or advice on the best and easiest way to find the games worth traveling to see?

https://www.hoopinsider.net/

On 11/13/2021 at 3:18 PM, Jtylich said:

There is basketball in Texas?

• Like 2
  • LOL! 2

*Insert completely original joke about basketball in Texas*

Other than the above mentioned hoopinsider, your best  bet is to look up the schedules of the schools around you. Some tournaments will be played in the next couple of weeks so decent chance for good basketball at some of them.

5 hours ago, SloppyJoe said:

Ever since Naismith nailed the peach baskets to the auditorium balcony, b-ball has been designed for an offseason activity for prepping for the next football season. Since football is still being played there is no need for round ball talk 

Same for baseball getting in way of track in the spring 😎

• Thanks 2