AREA Playoffs 3A West (11-0) vs Mineola (7-4) @ Forney City Bank Stadium 11/19 7pm

gamewatcher63

Pick one  

27 members have voted

1. 1. West vs Mineola

Guest Tiger03lb

This game is a toss up to me. I could see this game going in either direction. I'll go for West but it won't surprise me if Minny won. 

On 11/15/2021 at 5:07 PM, gamewatcher63 said:

Mineola will be Home team, looked at some video of West…good looking team. Buckle up Jacket fans and let’s fill the stands….as much as possible.😊

LETS GO JACKETS!!!!  STING UM!!!!!

When our OC doesn't have his head up his TobinFrost lol I said West by Two TDs but I could see Minny pulling it out. Won't take anything away from Minny either f they win. But if West doesn't make it past the 2nd round with this team. Then it's time for him to go. Kids want him out, the town has been calling for it. 

Guest Tiger03lb
12 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Congrats to West, y’all have a great team. Jackets just couldn’t make anything happen on offense after the first TD. Malakoff/West game will be a good one, hope it will be on line. Good luck to the Trojans….go win it all

We had our game on youtube under malakoff isd videos. I'll post something on our thread if I hear anything 

On 11/17/2021 at 8:37 PM, PepperBrooks said:

When our OC doesn't have his head up his TobinFrost lol I said West by Two TDs but I could see Minny pulling it out. Won't take anything away from Minny either f they win. But if West doesn't make it past the 2nd round with this team. Then it's time for him to go. Kids want him out, the town has been calling for it. 

Hey Pepper,

I didn't want to respond on game day because of the distraction, but I think it’s fair now to respond to this.

1) I am the OC of whom you speak.

2) I wish you knew me, so maybe you would respect what all of the coaches in West, and most HS coaches in Texas, actually do for kids, schools and communities. 
3) I, myself, and our AD/HFC, who was here when you were, would welcome a visit with you over your concerns about our archaic run-game and lack of passing game. Crazily enough, we are pretty good guys…even open-minded enough to talk to people who haven’t been alive as long as we’ve coached regarding their insight to our program. BTW, Coach Woodard and I both share a philosophy that has resulted in 3,000 yards rushing and a 75% pass efficiency this season. I’m sorry it’s not what you would run as the play-caller.

4) I’m glad we won last night, but not because you believe I should be replaced if we had lost. I’m glad for the kids who I love, and, by all indication, appreciate my involvement in their lives, because it goes way deeper than football. I’m curious about your sources regarding the kids and community wanting me out and calling for it. For you to make these claims in the midst of an undefeated season is very curious.

5) I already have, but I’ll continue to pray for you…that you would find peace from whatever it is that would motivate you to make such divisive remarks about me, the West football program, and our supportive community. And, I’ll ask for your forgiveness if I’ve done something to you personally that would provoke you to be calling for my job.

6) I hope You have a great Thanksgiving! The Trojans will, as we seek to continue making school and program history with a 13th win.

1 hour ago, Knowyouwill said:

Hey Pepper,

I didn't want to respond on game day because of the distraction, but I think it’s fair now to respond to this.

2) I wish you knew me, so maybe you would respect what all of the coaches in West, and most HS coaches in Texas, actually do for kids, schools and communities. 
3) I, myself, and our AD/HFC, who was here when you were, would welcome a visit with you over your concerns about our archaic run-game and lack of passing game. Crazily enough, we are pretty good guys…even open-minded enough to talk to people who haven’t been alive as long as we’ve coached regarding their insight to our program. BTW, Coach Woodard and I both share a philosophy that has resulted in 3,000 yards rushing and a 75% pass efficiency this season. I’m sorry it’s not what you would run as the play-caller.

4) I’m glad we won last night, but not because you believe I should be replaced if we had lost. I’m glad for the kids who I love, and, by all indication, appreciate my involvement in their lives, because it goes way deeper than football. I’m curious about your sources regarding the kids and community wanting me out and calling for it. For you to make these claims in the midst of an undefeated season is very curious.

5) I already have, but I’ll continue to pray for you…that you would find peace from whatever it is that would motivate you to make such divisive remarks about me, the West football program, and our supportive community. And, I’ll ask for your forgiveness if I’ve done something to you personally that would provoke you to be calling for my job.

6) I hope You have a great Thanksgiving! The Trojans will, as we seek to continue making school and program history with a 13th win.

Ya'll have some great kids and were clearly the better team last night. Back along time ago(2016) the Jackets won state running the ball down everyone's throat....thing is the QB Crawford had a cannon for an arm. Ya'll keep doing what your doing....good luck

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Knowyouwill said:

Hey Pepper,

I want to say if you really are the OC, last night was my first time seeing y'all this season. I was really impressed. Especially with the Oline. I hadn't realized you guys had so many targets as well. 

Looking forward to playing you guys this week. It's going to be a great game.