Pittsburg vs Quinland Ford

BeenHereB4

40 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Pitt is about to disappoint Quinlan Ford fans! And if not, @HornetSenior will have a lot of fun with us on here 😬

When Pitt QB & freshman RB get the edge they will not be touched again until the high five in the end zone.  However, I do think Ford will move the ball a little on Pitt and score some.  This could be the fastest playoff game of the night!

12 hours ago, Acewell said:

Live Stream?

22 minutes ago, SportsFan1984 said:

You have to pay for it now since it is playoff time. I forgot the app but it is like $10 a month for all the games I beleive.

Unfortunately I have not seen a link on TexanLive or NFHS for this game.  But if neither are covering the game, that would mean either of the schools would be able to broadcast it if they do so. 

• Like 1

I went back and re-watched the Pitt vs Gilmer game. Came away pretty impressed with the Pirates. More so than the first time I watched that game. The Pirates have some speed. The Pirates have some good dudes on defense too.

I know QF has put up gaudy numbers, but on film, I don't see much speed. Not nearly as much as Pittsburg. My head says to pick the Panthers, but my gut says go with Pitt, and that's what I'm doing. I think the Pirates roll on.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, d0tc0m said:

I went back and re-watched the Pitt vs Gilmer game. Came away pretty impressed with the Pirates. More so than the first time I watched that game. The Pirates have some speed. The Pirates have some good dudes on defense too.

I know QF has put up gaudy numbers, but on film, I don't see much speed. Not nearly as much as Pittsburg. My head says to pick the Panthers, but my gut says go with Pitt, and that's what I'm doing. I think the Pirates roll on.

I believe the Ford dudes that play both ways appear faster on the defensive side of the ball on film.  They just look like dump trucks in 1st gear on offense 😂.  I’m looking forward to some huge collisions up the middle when both sets of LB’s meet both sets of RB’s head up!

• LOL! 1

40 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I believe the Ford dudes that play both ways appear faster on the defensive side of the ball on film.  They just look like dump trucks in 1st gear on offense 😂.  I’m looking forward to some huge collisions up the middle when both sets of LB’s meet both sets of RB’s head up!

They ain't small, that's for sure. But they also aren't gonna run past many folks. Rodden (#32) is a tough son of a gun on defense. Gritty player. He certainly caught my eye on the defensive side of the ball more than offense. But he is a bruiser whether he's got the ball in his hands or not.

Ought to be some pad popping, that much is certain.