Rittenhouse VERDICT WATCH

Monte1076

The jury has been winnowed down to 12, and have started deliberations.

They had started with 18, but did a "random draw" to eliminate 6. Those 6 are going to stay at the courthouse throughout deliberations, in case they're needed, as alternates, but the other 12 will be the ones to deliberate.

6 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Rittenhouse is Not Guilty in my book... That is the only Correct verdict.

I haven't seen updates about if they're back from lunch yet, so I assume they're still deliberating. They started around 9:15 this morning, so they've been deliberating for a few hours now.

28 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

“Stupid Is as Stupid Does, Lt. Dan...” Play stupid games, win Stupid prizes!🤨

Take it as you will, but in the link in the first post, I'm seeing a report now that two jurors are holding up a unanimous verdict (whatever it may be). "Outright citing backlash". They're worried, apparently, about the media leaking their names, and what will happen to their families, jobs, etc.

Jury makeup: 7 women, 5 men.

15 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Take it as you will, but in the link in the first post, I'm seeing a report now that two jurors are holding up a unanimous verdict (whatever it may be). "Outright citing backlash". They're worried, apparently, about the media leaking their names, and what will happen to their families, jobs, etc.

Jury makeup: 7 women, 5 men.

This case should have never went to trial and is a complete joke.  Political is the only reason this is where it's at.  The detective on the stand said under oath charges were pressed despite looking at all the evidence.  Lefty (who should be the one charged) said on the stand Kyle didn't shoot him until he pointed his gun at him.  It's amazing a good chunk of this country can't see this.  

• Thanks 1

I can't believe a Harvard professor said this, but I do think Rittenhouse does have a case not only against the media, but President Biden as well for calling him a vigilante.  Of course Biden could claim Presidential immunity.  Rittenhouse Should Sue Media for 'Deliberate and Willful Lies' After Being Acquitted, Declares Harvard Law Professor - Analyzing America

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

This has hung jury written all over it.  At least on the major charge.  

I wonder if Feds goes after him on federal gun charges ?   You know, to stop any possible riots.  

Sure, because Antifa/BLM thugs won’t HAVE any guns with them when They show up, & if he’s Acquitted, you can bet your butt there’s gonna Be a riot.🙄