Gilmer vs Caddo Mills

gilmerstar

I heard someone say that Gilmer set a record in this game for penalties and penalty yards, over 250 yards in penalties I think.  Nothing stopped the Buckeyes but themselves.  Cudos to Caddo Mills.  They made some great plays.  We definitely can't play that way again for the rest of the playoffs or our goals will not be realized.  Every team that is left is a good team and very capable of beating us if we continue without discipline.

The Buckeyes remind me of box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

• LOL! 1

10 hours ago, blackflag79 said:

I heard someone say that Gilmer set a record in this game for penalties and penalty yards, over 250 yards in penalties I think.  Nothing stopped the Buckeyes but themselves.  Cudos to Caddo Mills.  They made some great plays.  We definitely can't play that way again for the rest of the playoffs or our goals will not be realized.  Every team that is left is a good team and very capable of beating us if we continue without discipline.

The Buckeyes remind me of box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

That officiating crew was horrendous! Typical clueless Dallas chapter.