They stole Wisconsin too

DAWG91

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

State senate issues subpoena for Madison county,  and as per the usual,  it's being ignored.  How these crooks can openly defy the law without repercussion continues to amaze me.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/wisconsin-senate-committee-subpoenas-absentee-ballots-voting-machine-records-city-madison-2020-election/

Barry thinks it’s funny. He’s laughing in your face; He Knows it’s true, but he could care less. To these Communists, the ends justify the means.🤨

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Barry thinks it’s funny. He’s laughing in your face; He Knows it’s true, but he could care less. To these Communists, the ends justify the means.🤨

True.  Lucky for me I could give less than 2 💩 what he thinks.  Same goes for the chinabot that immediately comes to life when any news of the stolen election is shared on here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lions70 said:

Never was been reported. You really don’t have room to talk. You make Barry blush. Quite the accomplishment.

Prove that I have lied. Also, I make a lot of people blush. I would a little more on here but these dang censors are a little sensitive. 

• LOL! 1