Sideline to Sideline 4A and 3A Area Round Playoff Show

Gsquared

20 minutes ago, TxBroadcaster said:

I will be, until I am not but then I will come back until I don't. Know what I mean Verne?

I understood that about as much as I understood the flip flop on the winner of this game 😂 it’s all good I just we play our best and then we will know if we were good enough to move on. No shame in losing to a quality team. 

22 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I understood that about as much as I understood the flip flop on the winner of this game 😂 it’s all good I just we play our best and then we will know if we were good enough to move on. No shame in losing to a quality team. 

See you in the big RC!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BevBrownJr said:

Terry, by picking Jasper over WO-S, you just revealed to the entire world that you have definitely not seen this year’s Jasper offense.

Enjoy your show (except for the occasional potty mouth)…lol

I could be completely wrong and if Jasper doesn't play mistake free football it may well be a blowout.  But I would not be surprised at all to see Jasper pull an upset.  I know that Connaly defense is not anything like the WOS defense, but Jasper ran the ball very well against Connaly.  And after losing to Carthage, Jasper scored 28, 47, 35, and 23 in their next 4 games.  Given how good their defense is, I would not count them out completely.  

1 hour ago, mikehoncho said:

I could be completely wrong and if Jasper doesn't play mistake free football it may well be a blowout.  But I would not be surprised at all to see Jasper pull an upset.  I know that Connaly defense is not anything like the WOS defense, but Jasper ran the ball very well against Connaly.  And after losing to Carthage, Jasper scored 28, 47, 35, and 23 in their next 4 games.  Given how good their defense is, I would not count them out completely.  

I can’t envision Jasper scoring more than a TD against WO-S. That is how much they scored against Rusk, whose defense isn’t nearly the caliber of WO-S’s.

Just now, BevBrownJr said:

I can’t envision Jasper scoring more than a TD against WO-S. That is how much they scored against Rusk, whose defense isn’t nearly the caliber of WO-S’s.

Oh I understand the thought process for sure, and I could be completely wrong.  I just wonder if Jasper hasn't turned a corner on offense?  They had a tough early season schedule and definitely have played better on offense during the last third of their schedule.  

I do think the only way Jasper makes a game of it is if they play mistake free on offense and really come dialed in on both sides of the ball.  Their defense is more than good enough to defend WOS.