Cowboys @ Kansas City

Week 11  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Kansas City Chiefs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/21/2021 at 09:25 PM

KC's defense is suspect right now. I believe Dallas can take advantage of that weakness. And, if the Cowboys play defense the way they did against Atlanta, they will win by three touchdowns. The football Gods are smiling on the Cowboys this year

Cowboys Anthony Brown: " Coach McCarthy is always saying how we are gonna get a teams best shot. I was like , ' how bout we give them our best shot. Lets see if they can handle us. Lets shoot first, and see how they respond.'"

Put your money where your mouth is Boys.🤠

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

If Dallas can get fairly constant pressure on P M with just 4 pass rushers, Dallas has a good chance.  

Pass rush looked good with Gregory out. Can they do it again? Trevon Diggs against Tyreek Hill will be a fun matchup. Mahomes wasn’t turnover happy against the Raiders like he has been all season. Maybe we can reverse that.

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Pass rush looked good with Gregory out. Can they do it again? Trevon Diggs against Tyreek Hill will be a fun matchup. Mahomes wasn’t turnover happy against the Raiders like he has been all season. Maybe we can reverse that.

I wonder when "Tank" is coming back.  I know he tweeted this :  Cowboys Rumors: DeMarcus Lawrence Goes Viral With Cryptic Tweet | Heavy.com .  Kansas City seems to have gotten their bearings.  They're back in first after their win against the Raiders.  It's tough winning at Arrowhead with that crowd.  The only way the Cowboys win this game is if Mahomes goes back to the way he was playing at the start of the season.  I had this inked as a loss, and I'm sticking with it.  I hope I'm wrong, but Chiefs turnovers are the key.  This is the game of the week in my opinion.

K.C. 38

Dallas 31 

You'll have to remember that I had the Cowboys losing to the Vikings, and they pulled that game out.  So I'm hoping I'm wrong again.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Newtonres7586 said:

KC's defense is suspect right now. I believe Dallas can take advantage of that weakness. And, if the Cowboys play defense the way they did against Atlanta, they will win by three touchdowns. The football Gods are smiling on the Cowboys this year

Cowboys Anthony Brown: " Coach McCarthy is always saying how we are gonna get a teams best shot. I was like , ' how bout we give them our best shot. Lets see if they can handle us. Lets shoot first, and see how they respond.'"

Put your money where your mouth is Boys.🤠

Yes, they are both right. Dallas has always gotten the best from other teams just because of who they are. I like AB's thought process. We need to be pro-active in everything. Including defense. Don't wait for the receiver to catch the ball. Don't wait for the runner to make a tackle. Make those players change their minds on everything. Hit them first. Go after that ball. It's yours anyway if you want it. Don't wait on blocking someone. Pound them first before they can make a move.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, spacegolfer said:

Yes, they are both right. Dallas has always gotten the best from other teams just because of who they are. I like AB's thought process. We need to be pro-active in everything. Including defense. Don't wait for the receiver to catch the ball. Don't wait for the runner to make a tackle. Make those players change their minds on everything. Hit them first. Go after that ball. It's yours anyway if you want it. Don't wait on blocking someone. Pound them first before they can make a move.

That’s why it’s so fun watching Trevon Diggs play cornerback. He’s attacking the ball like he’s the wide receiver. 

On 11/17/2021 at 7:49 PM, spacegolfer said:

Good analysis: I have noticed the Cowboys defense by the most part is swarming like crazy this year. Lots of hustle.