Cowboys @ Kansas City

Week 11  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Kansas City Chiefs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/21/2021 at 09:25 PM

I would have liked our chances at full strength.   But down 2 best DLs, down #1 receiver, down starting LT,  and losing Lamb at half I'm surprised it wasn't worse.   Our OL is disappointing to say the least.

And something I rarely say.....and it did NOT afffect the outcome of the game at all........the officiating was absolutely atrocious.  Like I said, just an observation. It certainly didn't cost us the game.  Never seen a penalty called when reviewing something else.  And 3 absolutely horrible PI non-calls just jumped off the screen.   KC outplayed us hands down.  But the KC from the last 2 years would have stuck 40+ on us today

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, THSfanatic said:

I would have liked our chances at full strength.   But down 2 best DLs, down #1 receiver, down starting LT,  and losing Lamb at half I'm surprised it wasn't worse.   Our OL is disappointing to say the least.

And something I rarely say.....and it did NOT afffect the outcome of the game at all........the officiating was absolutely atrocious.  Like I said, just an observation. It certainly didn't cost us the game.  Never seen a penalty called when reviewing something else.  And 3 absolutely horrible PI non-calls just jumped off the screen.   KC outplayed us hands down.  But the KC from the last 2 years would have stuck 40+ on us today

Lawrence, Gregory, and Gallimore……and a pretty decent TE

I know it’s just half a season but….the Parsons kid is looking like the real deal at LB/DE. Very Charles Haleyish with his pass rush skills.

I know it’s just one game. I know he was going up against an All Pro talent in Chris Jones. I still don’t know what to think of Connor McGovern. I thought he might be better than Connor Williams before the game. I don’t know if he is or not. Maybe stick Collins at LG and Steele at RT?

• Like 1