Jacksonville

playactionpass39

5 hours ago, Jets said:

Since you want to attack me personally, I was hardly a failure at Jax athletics as you put it, myself and Reggie Carter signed/ played at Navarro juco, the only indians to have done so , I then went on to have a successful career in the military, you don't know anything about me

It’s pretty simple, if you don’t want people to attack you personally, quit attacking them personally. You dish it out so be able to take it. 
Thank you for serving our country and being a positive impact, if only you would do the same for your Jacksonville community. 

3 hours ago, Jets said:

Whats your name and accomplishments at Jax/life?

If you can give me a legitimate and valid reason that it is necessary for you to know who I am, I will gladly tell you!! 
But, I’m quite sure you just want to know who I am so that you can personally attack, criticize, and bash me just like you have done to our coaches all season. 

9 minutes ago, HarleyHarley said:

If you can give me a legitimate and valid reason that it is necessary for you to know who I am, I will gladly tell you!! 
But, I’m quite sure you just want to know who I am so that you can personally attack, criticize, and bash me just like you have done to our coaches all season. 

Thats what I thought, you call me a coward, I've identified myself on here, your the coward

10 minutes ago, Jets said:

Thats what I thought, you call me a coward, I've identified myself on here, your the coward

Why are you constantly angry and going after others? I mean constantly! I’ve seen you do it on other threads for other schools!
If being an advocate for the greater good of a community and taking a stand against the derogatory remarks made about their performance and professional abilities makes me a coward, I will gladly hold that title. Thank you! 

40 minutes ago, HarleyHarley said:

Why are you constantly angry and going after others? I mean constantly! I’ve seen you do it on other threads for other schools!
If being an advocate for the greater good of a community and taking a stand against the derogatory remarks made about their performance and professional abilities makes me a coward, I will gladly hold that title. Thank you! 

Look, I'm not gonna keep going back and forth with you, I just wanna win, want Jax to win that's all I want, Im very frustrated with Jax football currently

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jets said:

Look, I'm not gonna keep going back and forth with you, I just wanna win, want Jax to win that's all I want, Im very frustrated with Jax football currently

That’s what everyone wants but there’s a constructive & effective way to go about expressing that. 

• Like 1

Imho…. Dropping to 4A doesn’t help Jacksonville one bit.

Not when you are likely dropping into a district with the likes of Kilgore and Chapel Hill.

They are jumping from one frying pan into another. 

Classification isn’t the issue.

Outside looking in……Jacksonville has a participation and culture issue.  Both can be remedied.  But not easily.  And not quickly.

Sounds like the community is extremely divided.  That’s another layer of problems that needs to be resolved. 

Sounds like whoever lands in Jax has a mess to deal with.  On and off the field. 

• Like 1

@Mavchamp‘Jacksonville is NOT divided. We’ve experienced a series of losing seasons, only 3 playoff appearances in the last 10 years. Just because a few people get on here with their opinions about Jacksonville football does not mean our town is “divided.” It is not.  I have observed is a lack of expectations in our football program that started way before Coach Coleman and his staff got here. People forget that in 2012, 2013, and 2014, ‘Jacksonville only won 8 games. Coach Coleman and this staff did not get here until 2015. So this lack of expectations did not start with this coaching staff, they inherited it. ‘Jacksonville went 2-8 in 2015, 6-5 in 2016, and 6-5 in 2017. So 14-18 in first 3 years playing much larger schools like Tyler High, Lufkin, etc…. Then Marshall, Texas High, etc.. no excuses. None.  things have not worked out well in the last few years. 

But again, this town is not divided. We want to win just like everyone else. How that happens …everyone has an opinion. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

@Mavchamp‘Jacksonville is NOT divided. We’ve experienced a series of losing seasons, only 3 playoff appearances in the last 10 years. Just because a few people get on here with their opinions about Jacksonville football does not mean our town is “divided.” It is not.  I have observed is a lack of expectations in our football program that started way before Coach Coleman and his staff got here. People forget that in 2012, 2013, and 2014, ‘Jacksonville only won 8 games. Coach Coleman and this staff did not get here until 2015. So this lack of expectations did not start with this coaching staff, they inherited it. ‘Jacksonville went 2-8 in 2015, 6-5 in 2016, and 6-5 in 2017. So 14-18 in first 3 years playing much larger schools like Tyler High, Lufkin, etc…. Then Marshall, Texas High, etc.. no excuses. None.  things have not worked out well in the last few years. 

But again, this town is not divided. We want to win just like everyone else. How that happens …everyone has an opinion. 

Fair enough.  I don’t live there, so I don’t know. But what is being seen in this forum looks like some people with some strong differing opinions and maybe some axes to grind.  

That can lead to contentious searches and difficult transitions.  Been there. Done that.   

And of course we all want to win.

I wish Jax the best.   It’s a fun place when they are winning.   

• Thanks 1

Everyone wants to win. I will say I unfairly put it on coach Coleman and the staff and I apologize for that. I think that Jacksonville can become a good team again. I hope they hire the right candidate for the job. It’s more than just X’s and O’s With this job right now. Growing it back to a football community will be a job within itself. But I don’t want to take away from the fact that Jacksonville has done pretty well at girl’s sports with basketball, soccer, and softball. And also boys soccer and basketball. They have had some really good seasons lately and I hope they are getting the recognition they deserve. I just want football to be good again as well. It is “first world” problems when you think of all the other sports getting better but here we are complaining about the football team. I just wish the best of luck to the future head coach and staff next year! I will continue to cheer and watch the awesome job the production staff puts on YouTube! They do a tremendous job! And oh yeah, that Matt guy too! 😉

Edited by formertribesman
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One last thing about Kenny Canady. I can promise this man loves Jacksonville.  Shows up to almost every girls athletics home events. He has zero reason to be here except he shows love and support. He is never to busy to speak and say something positive about your kid. I for one always feel better about my kids wellbeing with him around. Happy Sunday to all.

• Like 4

Only in Jacksonville TX , we have Football talk on a platform  that not going to do nothing  but Test people faith and respect  for other . Sometime less texting  helps. People has always  had there own options about Jacksonville Football for 50  plus years . Jacksonville is going to be alright .

My 2 cents 

94  Mr Carter

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RCarter94 said:

Only in Jacksonville TX , we have Football talk on a platform  that not going to do nothing  but Test people faith and respect  for other . Sometime less texting  helps. People has always  had there own options about Jacksonville Football for 50  plus years . Jacksonville is going to be alright .

My 2 cents 

94  Mr Carter

Ol reggie

49 minutes ago, RCarter94 said:

My 2 cents 

94  Mr Carter

Big reg we need to put on the pads and show em how it's done

• 4 weeks later...