Everyone was wrong about ivermectin!!

blesseddaily

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Uh, you may have missed this a week or two ago. Not lies, but verified by a very non partisan agency, IN TEXAS. 

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/11/08/texas-coronavirus-deaths-vaccinated/

I didn't miss it.  I refuted it with facts and you never responded....if you remember.  What a joke you are.  You can't count the time before most folks were vaccinated and say most folks who died weren't vaccinated.  It is a lie.  Or at the very least manipulating the ignorant like yourself who don't use critical thinking.

10 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

That is not involving me nor am I the one on here who posted a chart on how to take horse paste. Take it up with CNN. It has been used for awhile however the horse and human stuff is just not the same. Obione believes they are. So do you think it is safe to take the one for horses? 

The one for humans and the one for animals are different doses, are they not? The problem is that CNN is either misleading or misinforming their viewing audience. Are they doing it on purpose? I don't know. In this case, Ivermectin is usually prescribed along with a few other drugs, and in some cases also monoclonal antibodies. It's like the "Trump said to drink bleach!" thing (or whatever it was). That's not what he said, and that's not what happened.

Just now, ObiOne said:

I didn't miss it.  I refuted it with facts and you never responded....if you remember.  What a joke you are.  You can't count the time before most folks were vaccinated and say most folks who died weren't vaccinated.  It is a lie.  Or at the very least manipulating the ignorant like yourself who don't use critical thinking.

What a sad, paranoid, delusional man you are, to be honest, if you want to get candid. I have always been taught to be nice to those who struggle, but it has its limits. Your election insanity is one thing, but playing around with something that could kill you or those you love? Very wrong. 

6 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

CNN is purely political just like Fox. Obione was the horse dose is good for humans but I will guarantee he has never seen it or used it. So you think Obione is wrong in saying the human and animal ones are the same?

I did not say this. I said the drug is the same and you need to dose by weight.  Are you trying to harm people here?

10 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

What a sad, paranoid, delusional man you are, to be honest, if you want to get candid. I have always been taught to be nice to those who struggle, but it has its limits. Your election insanity is one thing, but playing around with something that could kill you or those you love? Very wrong. 

I am not playing around.  I will get whatever medicine is needed to help my loved ones.  Unlike the FDA who is suppressing data about the wonder drug.  Wonder why you never responded to that issue?  

13 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

CNN is purely political just like Fox. Obione was the horse dose is good for humans but I will guarantee he has never seen it or used it. So you think Obione is wrong in saying the human and animal ones are the same?

I'm just expressing what I have seen/read.

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

They are not the same. I gave you a link showing that. Your provided a chart showing how to take the HORSE one.....IT WAS YOUR CHART. Are you trying to harm people? 

Your link did not say the drugs are different.  It said it was higher concentrate for large animals.  That is true.  Therefore dosing is different.  Same drug though.

It is made with a HIGHER concentration NOT meant for HUMANS. What part of that do you not see? You are literally saying people should take the one bought at Tractor Supply and accusing me of wanting to hurt people. Your CHART showed the dosage for HORSE medicine. So again can you post the link to that chart? You have avoided twice

I did not say people should take anything.  They should consult their doctors.  I provided a chart pulled from a search engine because you asked what the dosage would be for "horse medicine".  I pulled a chart that some people have used.  

Just now, Old49er60 said:

You are attempting to go in a circle now. Here let's be direct, should people take the medicine made for animals and not prescribed to them by doctors? 

They should consult their doctor and draw their own conclusions.  Just like any other health issue or VACCINE.  Or maybe just do what Ol Poop Pants "mandates".  You sheeple are hilarious. 

Draw their own conclusions? So it is your belief that people should draw their own conclusions involving what medicine to take and how much. HAHAHAHA

Or just do what Ol' Poop Pants mandates, like yourself.   I myself, like to use my head for more than a hat rack.

11 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Again can you post a link to the chart. I have asked 3 times you keep refusing, wonder why. So how are you different from the FDA?

You asked for the dosage and I provided an image I found.  Not endorsing it.  Don't have a link.  The difference is the FDA is hiding data and I'm uncovering data.

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I looked at the vaccine and decided it was safe and took it. I also have the booster. You dont want to take it I dont care, however if you end up in the hospital with covid I believe you should have to pay for your treatment 100%, nothing should have to be covered by taxpayers

Compassionate of you.  Guess you feel the same about people that eat unhealthy foods, smoke, do drugs, drink beer, drive race cars, play sports, etc....

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Where's the part where our country is rife with worms? THAT'S where your own article mentions that could benefit from taking it. Not as a stand alone Covid cure. Are you saying that is so? 

And the vast majority of deaths and serious illness related to Covid is related to those who aren't vaccinated. PERIOD. 

My body, my choice, period. If I catch it and die, so be it. Until then all you commie sheep, can kiss my TobinFrost

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

THANK YOU. 

Which is what Joe Rogan did. And his doctor prescribed him a number of drugs, including Ivermectin, which CNN then said he was taking horse dewormer. Which was wrong, and they never corrected themselves!

That's the problem I have.

Just now, Old49er60 said:

WND uses small articles that link to others.  There have been many here is one to just show you are not correct. 

They did an article on California automatically registering illegals to vote. It was a lie. They pulled the article. 

https://www.wnd.com/2018/01/major-state-to-register-illegal-aliens-to-vote-automatically/

They pulled it when they found it was wrong....UNLIKE your sources who STILL harp on Trump/Russia years after it was shown to be a lie.....apples to oranges.......