RITTENHOUSE NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!!!!!

ObiOne

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

I had a very strong feeling for a number of reasons that he wouldn't be found guilty. I think people being giddy over a teenager killing people and getting away with it is more than a little sad. 

If he didn't do what he did then he would be pushing up daisies. That's the whole point.

• Thanks 3

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to RITTENHOUSE NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!!!!!
1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

I had a very strong feeling for a number of reasons that he wouldn't be found guilty. I think people being giddy over a teenager killing people and getting away with it is more than a little sad. 

So who on here thought he would be guilty? Yall are cheering like it's a surprise or something. 

3 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I swear yall create your own reality. No one expected him to get convicted. 

Evidently the BSNBC folks did......i HATE helping their ratings but this is HILLARIOUS.....they talking racist this and racism that but the dead scumbags are WHITE.....and one of THEM was a pedophile.......😂😂😂😂

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

So who on here thought he would be guilty? Yall are cheering like it's a surprise or something. 

Everyone with a brain knows it was CLEAR self defense.  But when libnuts start trying to intimidate juries and the media puts out false information, and the prosecution doesn't give the defense the evidence, who knows what will happen.  

1 hour ago, ObiOne said:

Number 1 being he was attacked by a pedo and killed the scumbag before he could kill him first.  This is called self defense.  Look it up.

So, he was being molested as a child, recognizing that, shot that person? That's just garbled and odd. Why not just say if someone you disagree with or who might have priors is on the street, killing them is justifiable? Try again. 

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

So, he was being molested as a child, recognizing that, shot that person? That's just garbled and odd. Why not just say if someone you disagree with or who might have priors is on the street, killing them is justifiable? Try again. 

Libnuts love their pedophiles.......

• Like 2

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

It was a simple descriptor to let you know which one of your heroes he shot first.

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I swear yall create your own reality. No one expected him to get convicted. 

Everyone thought he would because of the fear invoked by the mob if he wasn’t… I am glad there is still some integrity in our justice system.

40 minutes ago, mellon said:

If he didn't do what he did then he would be pushing up daisies. That's the whole point.

If he stayed home and didn't take a weapon to a protest, he would have been just fine, and no one would have been shot by him. Amazing that 'conservatives' think teenagers shouldn't be able to vote or cannot think for themselves, until one shoots people they don't like.