RITTENHOUSE NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!!!!!

ObiOne

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

If he stayed home and didn't take a weapon to a protest, he would have been just fine, and no one would have been shot by him. Amazing that 'conservatives' think teenagers shouldn't be able to vote or cannot think for themselves, until one shoots people they don't like. 

😴😴😴😴😴

White kid out of fear or serious bodily harm shoots 3 White Adults (Democrats) acting  like degenerates. This is absolutely not about race. If democrats don't want to be shot then maybe they should quit breaking the law.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

If he stayed home and didn't take a weapon to a protest, he would have been just fine, and no one would have been shot by him. Amazing that 'conservatives' think teenagers shouldn't be able to vote or cannot think for themselves, until one shoots people they don't like. 

Still shouldn't be able to vote.  But should be able to defend themselves against ANYONE who attacks thim.

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

If the criminals would have stayed home then businesses and personal property wouldn't have been burned and destroyed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Everyone thought he would because of the fear invoked by the mob if he wasn’t… I am glad there is still some integrity in our justice system.

who is everyone? Most people i've talk to about it or post their opinion online knew this would happen

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

None involved were my heroes. Didn't know any of them until they were dead or wounded. 

Then jumped in to defend the scumbags....one of whom was a convicted pedophile and child rapist.....like a good libnut.....always defending perverts......

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ctown81 said:

@BarryLaverty let them celebrate like this is a surprise. I think they get bored and have to make up conflict here. Now this Arbery case, they keep digging their hole deeper and deeper. 

Enjoy yall's celebration.

We'll wait for the EVIDENCE to be presented before making a decision.....

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Why aren't you out there in the street as a policeman or in the military or in at least a militia? You seem to be such a badass. 

Touched a nerve.  Did you get the 3 foot or splurge for the 5 foot version :rofl:

4 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

@BarryLaverty let them celebrate like this is a surprise. I think they get bored and have to make up conflict here. Now this Arbery case, they keep digging their hole deeper and deeper. 

Enjoy yall's celebration.

Totally different case.  I haven't followed super closely but I think the shooter will likely spend the rest of his life in prison.